'Blood is life and we give it for democracy': Thai protester

Mentors

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next: DNA is life, and we give it here for democracy. (then they hand over a pail full of clipped toenails and hair)

And from Mr T: Hot air is life, and I give it here for democracy

I wonder what Hitler would have done if someone poured blood on his front gate. Or if some former prime minister was stirring up this much trouble from abroad.

Well, my Mrs is home from the rally. Seems she was interviewed on TV and she got a call saying her boss saw her. She says, "I don't care if they fire me. I'll get it all back - and more - when Thaksin comes back!"

Northern women. :doah: Oh, yeah "poor farmers" ... she owns 2 houses and 3 cars, has 3 university degrees. :(

Oh, and before you say anything, J2 ... :mooning:

I've already said, if they were being paid to be there, there would be a lot more. Most anti-government people can't afford a trip to Bangkok.

Sorry, I'm not prepared to let you guys have it both ways. :neener:

how true.

Indepedent views say there were about 300'000 last Sunday.

..how true.

Indepedent views say there were about 300'000 last Sunday.

Reference please.

Recall you posted on thread yesterday where the author claimed 3 million. Of course he was sitting in the UK, so I'm sure he counted them himself.

Haven't seen any crediable source say there was more then 150,000 at the peak Sunday morning.

TH

That certainly works.

I think the discrepancies come from estimates of the crowd density. The dimensions of the area are known, so it just matters of how many people per square meter were there.

I think the actual exact number is irrelevant. No doubt a lot of people showed up, I hope they all decide to vote for the best person to represent their views in the Parliament when the election takes place in December 2011.

Like they did in December 2007.

TH

Archived