Who do you favor red or yellow?

khunsanuk

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps you could change the neither choice to "follow the law and have elections next year"

TH

(...)

Abhisit is reported as saying: “Dissolving Parliament or the resignation of a government is a normal practice in the democratic system. I have no problem with that, but how can we dissolve the Parliament to have a snap election when our politics is still in deep divide and conflict?†He’s been saying that for a while and we suspect it will be the on-going mantra. And its added: “The next election, if there was one, would have to go through violence because many people were dissatisfied with the electoral rules…â€Â

Readers may recall that PPT long ago raised the potential for not having an election in 2011 for this reason.

(...)

http://thaipoliticalprisoners.wordpress.com/2010/03/15/no-election-support-from-prem/

Hi,

"Perhaps you could change the neither choice to "follow the law and have elections next year""

Maybe a slight ambiguity in the question. What I had in mind was just whether a person prefers the reds or the yellows, or thinks neither are good for the country.

Wasn't after who they would prefer win elections or get put in / kept in power.

Sanuk!

Hi,

"I support to educate ALL the people! Not this BS education that they now have!!! "

Full agreement here, but will not happen any time soon. The last thing those in power (and that includes yellow as well as red!) want is for the masses to be educated and a large middle class to appear.

God forbid the poor would disappear, who would clean their house, drive them around, take care of their kids, etc.?

Sanuk!

Hi,

There aren't that many other options. Both sides know that the party that starts the violence, loses.

Without violence I don't see the Reds cause the government to topple.

And no point for the army to step in as I think they accept the current gov.

Oh, and you cannot be that naive to think that if the Reds would be in power the lives of the poor would miraculously improve?

Different crooks, same corruption.

Sanuk!

Archived