Govt 'must talk to Thaksin'

Mentors

Can you imagine the chaos if the T-man ever gets back into power? The man's huge ego would cause him to conduct a vendetta against all who opposed him, convicted him etc. If that didn't touch off a civil war, I don't know what would.

The T-man is history. He should get out of the way and actually help democracy to flourish, instead of only thinking of "me, me, me".

Chalerm's kid who shot the police sergeant major reportedly had conjugal visits (from hookers?) in his prison cell. His meals were all catered, and allegedly he even got psses to go out on the town once in a while. But hey ... his daddy may be the next prime minister. Got to treat him nicely. :)

That's the kid who was dishonorably discharged from the army for desertion - a non-pardonable offence. But PM Samak pardoned him anyway and restored him to active duty. (The guy never had a commission in the first place ... he was an "acting LT". WTF is that?)

You don't know who i am! :easter:

Can you imagine the chaos if the T-man ever gets back into power? The man's huge ego would cause him to conduct a vendetta against all who opposed him, convicted him etc. If that didn't touch off a civil war, I don't know what would.

The T-man is history. He should get out of the way and actually help democracy to flourish, instead of only thinking of "me, me, me".

:yeahthat:

Simie.

Dear God,

I can walk into a random village and find more level headed people whom have more wits than mr T. So whom else?

Just have a look around. In a country of nearly 70 million people there should be more than enough capable people!

W

Nope - wrong - Politics isn;t like that, reality isn;t like that

I wish it was, could name 100 Thais better at doing it, Abhisit himself, but reality is Abhisit is in a cage of wolves, you have to be a wolf to lead, in the future, who knows, today, only those that can will do it.

That means my vote remains firmly with Thaksin, he did what others promised, the village shave changed dramatically, I live and work in them, so that's who gets the vote.

I know many people better to lead the USA than Bush or Obama - but they never will.

Politics is a blunt tool of reality. Not dreams, dreams are for idealists, they never win.

SO you have a lunatic ruling Thailand? Come on God. Just look to Thailands neighbours. That is where the country will end up if Thaksin comes back in.

Thaksin will destroy the country if he ever gets back in. The 2500 dead people will be a little drop of blood compared to what will happen if he gets back in. Especially if he uses his buddy Hun Sen's tactics.

From where I stand Abhisit seems pretty good at keeping the wolves at bay. More than once he has not caved in to demands made by Bum Jai Thai or even his own Democrats. So far he has seemed pretty good at what he has been doing. Off course sometimes he has to give in. But even the red shirt leaders said Abhisit isn't a bad guy.

I agree with you that the poor people in Thailand need to get a better chance and need to be treated better. Thaksin acted like he had their interest at heart. But it was all about enriching himself.

I know many people in Udon Thani and Mukdahan provinces whom are still badly in debt because of Thaksins handouts. Many people lost their land to the local Pu Yai's whom used the governments money handed out by Thaksin. And they now own major plots of land they didn't own before Thaksin came!

Also at police stations, part of the corruption money had to be donated directly to TRT (Thai Rak Thai) party officials for their "warchest" this had never happened before.

And do not give me the bull that Thaksin didn't know about this happening. That is like the German population saying: Ich habe es nicht gewusst.

Thaksin is mentally unstable and greedy. Very very bad news for a potential leader.

Archived