Flashermac

Obama Says ‘Louisiana Purchase’ Will Help With the Earthquake in Hawaii

Huh? :hmmm:

Doh! liar liar pants on fire! :susel:

I know drudge reported that.

:stupid:

he said [color:red]" So that’s not just a Louisiana provision"[/color]

text at:

http://newsnidea.com/31331/barack-obama-on-fox-news-interview-president-obama-full-transcripttext-video/

if you use firefox search the text ( f ) for Louisiana ('lou' also works)

watch:

Watch the latest news video at video.foxnews.com

entire answer: That also  I’m giving you an example of one that I consider important. It also affects Hawaii, which went through an earthquake. So that’s not just a Louisiana provision. That is a provision that affects every state that is going through a natural catastrophe.

the fox neo con agent aka fox interviewer constantly interrupted him with birth-er level questions

another reputable source is again reduced to being a .. a .. (obama speak).. a ..a spreader of non truth

& zionist purchased their land, homes, businesses

Me thinks flash actually glen beck under another name!! :patty:

It is okay if I interrupt people...especially when they're trying to pin me down on something. BTW, I don't inhale. I'm just bein' hopeful that my followers will continue to be the idiots they are and keep buying my bullshit.

Barack, I got ready for you another 10,000 bags of bullshit; you know the kind you like? I reduced the price from $20.00 a bag to $12.75. Let me know by 4:00 PM because somebody else wants to buy the lot.

It is okay if I interrupt people...especially when they're trying to pin me down on something. BTW, I don't inhale. I'm just bein' hopeful that my followers will continue to be the idiots they are and keep buying my bullshit.

FOX: Have you quit beating your daughters?

Yes or No?

POTUS: Let me be clear ..

FOX: Respectfully sir .. please answer the question yes or no .. we do not need a bunch of diversionary rhetoric!

OK, what question did he never answer ..

what issue that he was presented with did he not expound upon :soapbox:

& He is the President with a popular agenda, he has the right to explain nuances to the question.

I thought he did well .. imagine the shrub on oberman.

abc has health care at 47% for & 46% against

Archived