How many would you go with?

Wallenda

On a side note: Is it me or does May have a really small head?

It's just you.

May is my favorite' date=' by far, and I'm happy to see her only one vote behind New at this juncture.

Don't screw it up for her. :susel::p

[/quote']

No actually she was my favorite too. Looking forward to a tet-a-little-tet with her. ;)

Cmon, admit it. Small head. Sexy, ok, but.... tiny head.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New poll, this time rather than find the single favorite or least favorite at this massage place, you can pick as many as you like. But the girl needs to be desirable enough that you would pay 2000 baht for a session with her.

A very interesting poll, well done. But I think this poll highlights some monger characteristics or 'factors' that we are all well aware of.

And rather like political polls, the answer can be heavily skewed depeding on how the question is asked and the target population for the survey.

There are a number of factors that need to be taken into account if we are serious about a poll of this nature. And let's be honest here, this is a serious matter.

1) The key factor here in my mind is what I like to refer to as the Monger Locational Radius or MLR. Quite simply this is the distance in kilometres (sorry for those in the US, but Miles screws up the formulae) from a point midway between Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy and the Monger's place of residence at the time of taking the poll.

Why is this so important. Well quite simply, distance makes the desire grow stronger! Being distant from these places of pleasure has a direct influence on the quality of the girl that the Monger would pay for. If you live in BKK, you might have selected 1 or 2. If you live in California, you probably picked 12+

2) The next factor is called the Monger Experience Rating or MER. This is a measure calculated by taking the total nights spent residing in BKK (within an operating radius of 10 kms from the afore mentioned reference point), divided by the number of different girls (same girls do not count) the monger has experienced. The greater the Monger's experience rating the more choosey he is likely to be and hence select fewer girls.

Not sure if the poll functionality here can quite handle it though.

Sid

Wow, so the results are final now.

May in a strong comeback wins by just a hair off her tiny head with 21. New comes in close 2nd after leading most of the way at 20. Third is a surprise (to me at least) Cherry, with 19. All of the rest were between just 7-14 votes each, except for just the last place finisher who got 5 votes. Sorry Manao, the tribe has spoken.

About the numbers, 40% of respondents would take 6 or less, there weren't too many of us who'd do more than 6. But while it got sparse after that, there were strangely 5 guys would take all 25. Somehow I'm thinking they were just making some kind of weird statement with that, doubt they were really counting. Actually, hmm, it looks like less than half the respondents bothered to also do the 2nd poll. Oh well.

Archived