If this was New York

Wallenda

I think you are confused. The yellows are not involved in this at all. Democrats/current government does not equal yellows. Yellow does not have any politicians nor is it a political party. Totally different folks.

As far as the rest, if the government used violence, that would be very bad on the world stage and for democracy in Thailand. So damned if they do, damned if they don't, right? I mean, do you condone the actions of the Ohio NG re: Kent State? That's what it seems you want the Thai government to do.

Hey, I'm anti-red at least as long as Thaksin is involved with them. AND I want them gone from the city. But not if it means killing them for doing a (mostly legal) protest.

Kent state is a really bad analogy -- if the students there had started the shooting by hurling a bomb into the national guard troops, killing 5 and injuring 50 in the blast... you see, if that had happened, it would have been understandable if students got shot

About the yellows, my udnerstanding was that they were totally opposed to Thaksin and his followers being in power... so even if they're not the same as the Democrats, they are the same as being anti-red

Fascinating thought ... suppose political parties in the US could be dissolved and banned for corruption. ;)

Yes things have really taken a turn toward the Twilight Zone finally. We're fools for even half-expecting some kind of semblance of reality would have taken place. I don't know why they even bother with pretending it's real.

Well, I'm not gonna pretend it's real any more.

Archived