Pattaya Beach Road Freelancers

Savittre

Bar fines in Pattaya:150-300,

Soi2,soi 7,soi 8 soi 9 and so on.

Beer bars , not gogos.

If you have to pay 500 payout in ordinary beer bar, somebody has pissed you in the eye.

500 , cmon we are talking about Pattaya.

If I tell my friends that I payed barfine 500 Thb in Pattaya ,

they will laugh long time.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

My reference to 500 Baht barfines means a-go-go bars. I paid a 200 baht barfine in a beerbar on Soi Post Office a couple of days ago.

Hey Big Kev! Haven't seen her since. I guess the moral of the story is... get while the gettin's good! smile.gif

It was, for me, a very memorable experience, which is more than I can say for some women I've met here in Pattaya...

Interesting but not surprising that she didn't reappear as promised.

Years ago (Christ, I'm getting old -- this was nearly 20 years ago) in States I tried to pre-arrange dates with street girls I had enjoyed a couple of times. I remember waiting around in parking lot of appointed liquor store or on side of road well beyond the time we had set up and finally giving it up, feeling like complete sleaze. And disappointed too!!

At least in Pattaya, probably pretty easy to get over the disappointment!! cool.gifcool.gif

Hi Big Kev,

As you posted:

'Interesting but not surprising that she didn't reappear as promised.'

Yeah, I couldn't care less that she didn't show. My focus was on how lucky I was to have the experience of meeting her.

And you say:

'At least in Pattaya, probably pretty easy to get over the disappointment!!'

I haven't exactly been crying in my beer.... wink.gif

Savittre

Hi Big Kev,

In the end, I did meet up with that freelancer again.

And, BTW, I met another freelancer on Beach road, and she was even better than the first one I'd met. Had an excellent time (for a purple, although I tipped her, which was richly deserved) and we parted company on a nice cheerful note.

Recognize that there's no guarantee you're going to meet someone who's right for you among the freelancers along Beach Road, but I gotta say it's worth a stroll.

To tell the truth, I don't really know how to approach hooking up with a girl in a beer bar. Go-go's have generally been my venue of choice. See, in a beer bar, you're kind of stuck on a stool, and if there's no girls close by, and you don't feel like playing that game where you drop the discs to make a row, what are you supposed to do? It seemed to me like it's a place for the boys to hang out and yap as much as anything, and I'm usually on my own.

Walking along Beach Road, OTOH, gives you far more opportunity to interact with the girls who are also walking along, or sitting around. That makes it more interesting than a beer bar, to me.

At the very least, I will give more attention to what's available on Beach Road when I visit Pattaya this summer. Thanks for sharing info.

From all the posts I'm seeing about increases in BF prices, freelancers would definitely seem to be the way to go. Maybe Soi 7 Beer Garden in BKK and Beach Roaders in Pattaya.

Unlike you, my preferred venue has always been the beer-bars. And a favorite in Pattaya, the group of 15-20 shabby beer bars along the Beach Road where they have Thai Boxing ring in the center. Admittedly some nasty looking dogs in these places, but in my experience also some wonderful finds in you are patient enough. As I recall, BF in these places last summer was 300 Bht.

"To tell the truth, I don't really know how to approach hooking up with a girl in a beer bar. Go-go's have generally been my venue of choice. See, in a beer bar, you're kind of stuck on a stool, and if there's no girls close by, and you don't feel like playing that game where you drop the discs to make a row, what are you supposed to do? It seemed to me like it's a place for the boys to hang out and yap as much as anything, and I'm usually on my own"

i feel exactly the same in all respects

when being ushered to a BB I tend to get stuck playing connect 4 or the tower or dice games with one girl - if she's not the one i want to BF then I find it difficult if not impossible to find a way of selecting one of her prettier colleagues

what was your approach to the beachfront freelancers??

- I'm never 100% sure which girls are freelancers and which ones are just walking home and not 'open for business'

girls who are 'open for business'.

i normally find they make eye contact and give you that lovely smile.

one morning (02:30) in phuket i was grabbed by a very drunk girl with a friend and asked if i wanted both of them,500 alnight.

both were good looking and i said 'why not',got to the room and realised the drunk one was too drunk and explained to her friend and she skillfully persuaded the drunk one to go home.

turned out good in the long run as the sober one was the best f*** i've ever had and i go to see her everytime i visit phuket and we have much fun together and has also become a good friend and we keep in touch.

?when being ushered to a BB I tend to get stuck playing connect 4 or the tower or dice games with one girl - if she's not the one i want to BF then I find it difficult if not impossible to find a way of selecting one of her prettier colleagues?

I call ?em barnacles ? They attach themselves to you, they ain?t very pretty, and they can be a real pain to scrape off! The older, uglier, more experienced girls are more aggressive? they have to be, I guess.

How to avoid the barnacles and snag the sweet young thing hovering over there amongst the protection of her ?sisters??

First, don?t even sit down if there is no talent in the bar that interests you? don?t let yourself be ushered anywhere, life is to short.

Second thing, don?t be nasty to the barnacle; the other girls will clue on to this immediately, and you might as well pay up and leave, ?cause not you are ?mai jay dee??. Just pleasantly ignore the distraction.

Then, smile and make eye contact with the girl you fancy; you only get to choose one per bar, the others will pick this up and fade away; it?s the Thai way to save face.

If she has not come over to you after one beer? on to the next bar!

Just my two cents?.

Hello, don't think I have ever heard of 300baht, 200baht pay bar is the norm I think? It is not the "100baht", it is the principal. I have not been told of anything above 200baht at the various beer gardens in Pattaya, and most likely would avoid them if you are sure? The one I think you refer is right at the corner next to "Marilyn" GoGo? or the one on the left as you are going south?? To many beer garden options to allow one to profit from price gougeing.

The Beach road can be interesting as well, I usually look for a back pack or some indication the girl is not there every night. She could be new in town or recently quit working at a GoGo etc.. The "druggies" are easy to spot.

All that said, it does not compare to the action at Soi 7 BeerGarden in Bangkok.

Archived