Pattaya Beach Road Freelancers

Savittre

Hi hansum_man,

My approach to the Beach Road freelancers, well, first of all, I stayed away from the Walking Street end, because there seemed to be -when I was there- mainly male freelancers and katoeys there. The women seemed to be hanging out roughly from Soi Post Office on down in the direction of Soi 6.

I just walked along, pretty much any time after dark (I even noticed a lot of them hanging around at 2 am!) and stopped to chat with any girl who asked me where I was going, which happened pretty often. Or sometimes by the way they look at you, you know you can initiate a conversation with them, if you want.

As far as discerning whether or not they're freelancing, well, if she was sitting down, you might ask her if she wants to take a walk with you, or tell her you think Thai women are the most beautiful in the world, which is why you like them so much- I think that would be a strong enough hint.

But in my experience, they are pretty quick to let you know they're freelancing. And as I said before, I will talk to her to make sure we're on the same wavelength before taking her, so you may not find anyone really suitable for you, but OTOH it's very possible that you will smile.gif. The same principle also holds true in beer and go-go bars, anyway. Good Luck!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Big Kev,

BF increases aside, to tell the truth I've been getting a little bored of the go-go's anyway. I never thought that could happen! smile.gif but I have found them a bit repetitious, plus which most of them are full bikini these days, so sad! frown.gif

So, I quote your previous post -

'Unlike you, my preferred venue has always been the beer-bars. And a favorite in Pattaya, the group of 15-20 shabby beer bars along the Beach Road where they have Thai Boxing ring in the center. Admittedly some nasty looking dogs in these places, but in my experience also some wonderful finds in you are patient enough. As I recall, BF in these places last summer was 300 Bht.'

Big Kev, I'm not experienced with the beer bar scene. Can you tell me a bit about how you get.... successful results in beer bars. Much appreciated!

Savittre

I'm a bar rat from way back. So no real strategy to dealing with Thailand beer bars. Pretty much just stop in to have a few beers and definitely appreciate attractive female companionship, same as in a bar back home.

Also as in bar back home, I'm more than happy to buy drink for chick that is friendly to me, rubs my dick, lets me feel her tits, etc.

The times I have encountered "barnacles" or unwanted attention, I've simply indicated no interest or left the place.

When I read posts about go-gos, "stunners", etc., I sometimes wonder if my standards and techniques are somehow lower than I might be capable of in LOS. But to tell you the truth, with just a little bit of shopping around, I've always been able to find beer bar BG of caliber that is quite pleasing in both BKK and Pattaya. In fact, of the couple dozen Thai women I've been with, I would place the ones I've had from go-go bars near the bottom of list in terms of overall experience, both sexual and general fun/friendliness.

Big Kev,

Thanks for your reply. You say 'I've always been able to find beer bar BG of caliber that is quite pleasing in both BKK and Pattaya. In fact, of the couple dozen Thai women I've been with, I would place the ones I've had from go-go bars near the bottom of list in terms of overall experience, both sexual and general fun/friendliness.'

That's interesting to me. I'm gonna give the beer bars more effort.

p.s. 'couple dozen Thai women'?? Are you sure that isn't a rather conservative estimate? LOL wink.gif

Archived