Pattaya Beach Road Freelancers

Savittre

I had posted about this before, because I've noticed a lot of freelancers on Beach Road, but didn't know if they're 'OK' or not (I've read unfavorable things about the freelance girls on BKK's Sukhumvit Rd).

So, I finally checked out a Beach Road freelancer. Actually, I talked to several before I found what I was looking for, and, BTW, it seems like a lot of katoey freelancers hang near the entrance to Walking Street.

The girl I took, I liked her because she was in a happy mood, laid back, pretty, 25 years old, a VERY impressive pair of breasts that I later found had magnetic power over my hands.... 400 Baht for a 2 hour ST. I talked to her about what I like in a sex partner, and all was consensual with her, so... we're in biz!!

I would like to point out 3 things about this type of arrangement, though-

1. My wallet, moneybelt, all those valuable things, went into the hotel lockbox before we went to my room.

2. I deliberately chose ST, I thought it was the 'safer' choice, besides, I'm comfortable with ST.

3. Most interestingly, perhaps, was that she had no purse or handbag with her- so does that make it easier for her to pull a rip-off and get away, or am I paranoid? I'll say it again, she is a sweetie. I wondered where her ID was. She may have had an ultra thin wallet, but I don't snoop. If I was the type who likes LT exclusively, I would have wanted to lock up her ID with my money, for safety's sake.

So, to sum up, she was great, really passionate too, and all this for 100 Baht less than a go-go barfine!

She asked/told me to meet her again tonight, and I'm sure I'll find her... I'll just follow my hands... smile.gif

P.S. I thought she made an interesting contrast to the girls who work in the go-go's on Soi Diamond (Super Baby/Girl, Carousel, etc.) I've been in those places quite a few times, but very seldom been approached by any of the ladies, and more than once seen girls who work there talking to punters without reaching agreement (by that I mean the girl goes back to her dancing shift, the punter pays and leaves without her). I don't mention this because I'm pissed by what seems to be the girls arrogant attitude, me, I go there because they're beautiful, topless and so it's a nice place to have a drink out of the heat and watch some eye-candy... I don't expect to pick up a girl at those Soi Diamond go-go's, and considering the sweet freelancer I met last night, why would I want to pay 500 Baht barfine on Soi Diamond anyway?

I'm looking forward to tonight. wink.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've wondered about these Beach Road girls but the few I've actually spoken to struck me as sort of drugged out. I expect there are some decent ones among them though, and it sounds like you found one.

Please post a follow-up r.e. whether your girl shows up again the second night and what the experience is like.

I may give the Beach Roaders a try when I'm next in Pattaya. Sure can't beat that price!! smile.gif

Hi Big Kev,

Yeah, well, I took my time, I started down Beach Road from Soi Pattayaland 2, and figured if I didn't find anything suitable by the time I got to Soi 6, well, there's a couple of girls I really like on Soi 6! So I didn't rush into anything... The lady I met was somewhere between Mike Shopping Mall and Soi 6, on the waterfront side. Beach Road nearer Walking Street seems to be katoey turf.... not for me!

Before I met the one I took, I talked to others... one of the others said she hadn't eaten that day, so I bought her food (she's also really pretty). I only bought her food because she said she was hungry and had no money, it had no link to what may or may not transpire between us, sexually, later. Anyway, I kept my yap shut while she ate, let her enjoy her meal. After, she said 'I want to go with you', but she didn't match up to what I was looking for, and so turned her down. She then got annoyed with me, borderline angry! Was I thanked for buying her dinner? Nope.

Big Kev, I'll let you know how it goes with Nit tonight. Cheers.

Pattaya Beach Road Freelances:Thieves,katoyes, junkies and so on. Up to you , but beware. Since the barfines are 150-300, why take the risk. If you have to go with a freelancer it's better to take her from any disco.

I recommend those streetwalkers for only those who want extra excitement to their lives.

I think though that crossing 2nd street or parachute-jump would give you the adrenaline needed.

i was interested to hear your experience

- i've occasionally gone out looking for a beach front girl when i haven't scored or have finished a ST after 4am and the bars are closed

-however i've never picked one because in my experience all the ones i've seen look like drug addicts or are katoeys

i guess why would a nice girl be on the beach front when she could be in a gogo or bb or at least freelance in the discoes?

but glad to hear you found a good one - i may well check out the beach again on my next trip

I wrote about my experience before here about Beach Road freelancer whom I went with to her room. In short I found a flick knife under the pillow while she was showering. I duly stashed it away under the mattress. Did the deed, and on my way out I tole here where the flicknife was and left without looking back. Scared the shit out of me but it was ok. She made no comment when I mentioned the knife. So beware.

what !!!!

150-300 bar fines? NOWAY!!!

500 is the going rate isn't it..and I heard they are rasing it to 600 soon..if not already in some bars..

am I wrong?...

where can I find the 150-300 bar fines...

thanks for the info...

i haven't tried any Pattaya freelancers, but have taken many on Sukhumvit....if you avoid the katoeys, there are some gems...some freelancers don't like the smoky atmosphere of the Thermae or Beergarten, are too shy to dance naked or be in a gogo....and if they can speak decent english and aren't too scared of the customers, have control of their own show while on the street.....i did once meet a university student who was just real uncomfortable with the whole scene, and avoided all bars and big congregating areas...ended up becoming good friends with her....spend a few minutes talking with the gal, maybe even go have a drink or snack with her...if you use common sense you should be able to spot pretty quick if she is on drugs or has some major issues....and if you haven't had too many Chang's, you should be able to determine her sex!!

As of Feb., bar beer fines at Soi2, Soi7, Best Friend, were B200. Imo, better to pay the five bucks and have some reciprocity with the bar, if needed. --the Pale Rider

Archived