Hangover Meal

I eat Thai food almost all of the time, pizza delivery during Songkran notwithstanding. I LOVE Thai food. But I DO eat farang food on occasion, and after a drinking binge, I crave MEAT. That's when Thai food falls flat for me, but I certainly don't feel like going to a regular restaurant, sitting down, ordering, waiting. I just want some FRIGGIN' MEAT, and I want it NOW.

So, when *I* have a hangover, MY favorite meal is a Double Whopper with Cheese, and a big order of onion rings to go with that. smile.gif

How about you?

Usually when I am really wrecked, I want pizza, it seems to balance out the bio system or something. Helps kill the awful headache. If you want meat, why not go for the bbq skewers readily availabe on the street? they also do the trick.

Bacon, Eggs, Black Pudding, Sausages, Fried Tomatoes and Mushrooms and Potatoes, Toast, Orange Juice, Pot of Tea, Sports Drink K Na, handful of Asprin.

Then Massage at Annies.

Then sleep until dark.

Anyone know which bar has the sign "Hangovers installed and serviced"?

Hi,

Well, the basic "cure" for hangovers entails drinking lots of fluids-preferrably water......the over indulgence of alcohol has completely dehydrated the body and rehydration with some basic nutrient loading is in order.....I find kao toom gai (boiled rice soup with chicken and lots of garlic) excellant tasting, easy on the stomach and readily available.....however, if I could easily find huevos rancheros, DB, I would say Ole, and pass me the habanero sauce!!!!

Anyone know which bar has the sign "Hangovers installed and serviced"?

No, I do remember seeing the sign in a few places a few years back. My cousin told me about a place from the old days called Lucy's Tiger Den, which featured the "brandy flip, famous drunk's breakfast" now that is marketable item anywhere!

Archived