Best Hotel Near Walking Street

vic2244

I'll be in pattaya in 2 weeks and let you know. Give me a price range. I have a room booked at gillians for 450 a night with a king size bed,Ac, frig,bathroom and a gogo downstairs as my ST hotel. I hope it's loud all night, girls everwhere, and me sippin on some JW as I get smoked 24/7.

SkiBum

I usually stay at the Lido beach hotel on the main drag, about 50 meters from the start of the walking street. It was 600bht a night. It was also about 100meters straight ahead of the beach! close to shopping bars soi Pattaya land 2 et al... I like it... I had also always intended to check out some of the apartment rentals further downwalking street, I really should do that.

Hi,

If I were going to Pattaya tomorrow I would head for the Residence Gardens, a little further out but still only a short taxi ride from Walking Street (10 min walk max).

A search on Yahoo should give you the website or PM me if you can't find it. I can't remember it now but could find it again for you.

I checked the place out on my last trip and it seems to have everything you should need.

Check out the post by Gun346 in this forum. He stayed there recently and seemed to like the place also.

The Penthouse....

Best Place in Pattaya. In rooms are; big jacuzzi's, mirrored ceilings, private go-go stages, handcuffs (!) and all manner of other Sanuk accoutrements. Clean, slightly Spanish(?) decor throughout the rabbit maze, split level layout. About 5 minutes from Walking Street.

There is a URL but have forgotten what is, tel 038 429 639.

http://www.penthousehotel.com

This place is a trip. Only negative is the seemingly constant construction going on. Elevator was being installed when I was there last. Great room for bringing multiple barfines for a real party. Disco lights with multiple dance stages complete with poles. Now that I think about it, another big negative was the bathroom is not enclosed. In the middle of floorplan, with only a shower curtain to provide privacy. But the room we we're in was designed strickly for sexual activities. Jaccuzzi, hanging 'sex' chair (although most girls were scared of this thing), etc. They even have a deal where they will pick you up at airport in limo with free flowing champagne, and a couple of b/g's in the back seat to help you sanuk on the way to hotel. Worth doing at least once.

Located right in the middle of Pattayaland2, so you can sit out on balcony, and see how lastnights barfines are faring from Misty's, Rodeo, Red lips, Bubbles, Emergency, etc. Of course, be prepared for a lot of shouting while sitting out there....."Hey, why you no barfine me again tonight? Me and my sisters Lub you toooo mut. We come see you". Good fun!

One more thing. Because of its visability from street, it is not a place you want to stay in for an extended time if you are barfining from the immediate area, unless you are very clear about being a BIG butterfly. There is no way you are going to get away with butterflying in that hotel, and not have previous barfines know that there is a BIG party happening, because of the flashing disco lights, etc. It seemed like, in that area, girls are rotated outside to be touts, so whomever I barfined the previous night, I would always see them outside the bar hustling customers, at some point during the next evening, from balcony. So, of course, they could see me, as well. Best to barfine from another area while staying there. The first two nights were fine, but started to run into the usual problems after that. But it is a great place to stay for your first couple of nights, and then move on to a different area. Of course, if you are a newbie, this doesn't matter, as you will be falling in love with the first b/g you meet, which negates using this hotel altogether. In other words, this place is for experienced sanukers only (just kidding......actually, it's a great springboard for your first LOS adventure). I give this place two-thumbs-up.

Hi HIGH THAIED,

The lift is finished at the Penthouse, I stayed there a couple of months ago. Also the top floor now has the Babylon suites which are huge rooms, 2 double beds, 2 jacuzzis, 4 TVs, small Gogo dance stage with chrome pole...they are total party rooms.

The rooms at the front are also double glazed with a double patio door which keeps the street noise out.

The only thing I don't like about the Penthouse is the red light in the room. It's great to begin with but after a while when I realised you can't read anything in the room it started to get on my nerves a little.

Aloha Stumpdog,

Is ALL the construction finished? I stayed there last Sept. (yes...9/11 occured while I was staying there), and seems like many of the rooms were being renovated. Not good to be woken at 6:30 every morning from sawing and hammering, when you're passing out at 5:30 a.m. Geez...went to LOS again a few weeks ago, and stayed at the Grand President in BKK. Same-same with those f###ing birds every morniing. Gotta find me a QUIET hotel. Think I'll just stay at my original place, the infamous Nana Hotel. Never had noise problems there, except for the occasional b/g pounding on the door...."I tink you inside. Me tink you butterfly me. I not leave. You open door for me".

Now...if we could just get the Penthouse rooms moved to the Nana Hotel, that would be totally epic. No need go bar. Just have bar come to you!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should be posting this in the "business and career oportunities" threads. That would be a business venture that could not fail. Reservations for penthouse-type rooms in Bangkok would be 3 years out. Anyone know if there is anything like this in BKK (dancing stages, etc. in room)? I've seen some pictures of some short-time rooms with a 'sex chair' hanging from the ceiling, but that's it.

Archived