Google Chrome doesn't respond anymore

limbo

Got the 'aw snap' messages for about a week straight on a laptop running Win7 (and Win7 has been, overall, a pleasant surpise). My PC running Vista and netbook running XP had no issues, but the Win7 laptop kept getting the 'snap' graphic and message.

Was just about to switch back to firefox when it stopped. Judging by the volume of complaints -- Google QA was slipping.

Overall, I like the stripped down nature and speed of Chrome. Still have firefox available for back-up.

Hi Mac' date='

Never had that problem. In general I'm very happy with Chrome and find it better than IE.[/quote']

I really like Chrome, but it really annoys me is that it does not have a bookmark sidebar. Therefore I am still sticking to Firefox - even though it is slower on my iMac.

I find Safari, vastly improved and fast, not like it used to be. Don't use firefox any more. What do you think of Safari now?

Coss

The new Safari 5 is a huge improvement. I like the "reader" feature, but this can be added to Firefox and Chrome as well: search "readiblity" for either broswer.

The only downside is that there aren't many extensions/add ons avaible for Safari at the moment. But I think that this will change in the near future.

Anyway Safari 5 is much faster than Firefox now (as recent tests show).

Archived