Google Chrome doesn't respond anymore

limbo

for future, I had some weirdness with Chrome at one point -- actually it was logging in to email and forums and the like. Went onto a tech support forum to find others with same problem. No solutions that were suggested worked for me.

Finally I tried to uninstall and reinstall Chrome. That worked. Some file got corrupted somehow, that's my best guess. Clean install fixed it.

Hi Mac,

Never had that problem. In general I'm very happy with Chrome and find it better than IE.

I really like Chrome, but it really annoys me is that it does not have a bookmark sidebar. Therefore I am still sticking to Firefox - even though it is slower on my iMac.

Hi Mac' date='

Never had that problem. In general I'm very happy with Chrome and find it better than IE.[/quote']

I really like Chrome, but it really annoys me is that it does not have a bookmark sidebar. Therefore I am still sticking to Firefox - even though it is slower on my iMac.

I find Safari, vastly improved and fast, not like it used to be. Don't use firefox any more. What do you think of Safari now?

Coss

Archived