Rock 'n Roll Bars (in Pattaya!)

Savittre

Greetings again!

As to rock 'n roll places in Pattaya, I know there are live bands at Blue Sky 3 and Rolling Stone bar, both on Walking street. And, Tahitian Queen plays rock music that I really like.

Are there any other places? It doesn't matter if it's a place with a live band, as long as they can play their instruments, but I'm also really interested in places that play rock music, as Tahitian Queen does.

I haven't checked out too many bars on Sois Pattayaland 1 & 2. Maybe there's some good places there?

Thanks, guys :content:

Expat > Add Las Vegas on Soi Yamoto and Club Nevada on Soi Post Office to the list<

One on my current A-list works Nevada, it's a nice place for an afternoon visit, cool cheap draft beer, ogle a few nice bodies and try and avoid the more not-so-nice. If she's there, she'll immediately jump in my lap (i love the minimal uniform she wears), and I usually end upstairs within 10 minutes.

I don't want a single regular, but about 4, alternating, she's right now top of the list of the 4. One other is leaving for home soon, but I've got 2 understudies being primed to take her place. I'm going to be more stringent about my discipline of rotation, don't want to get caught again in the trap I set myself a few months ago with LMPGal.

I feel a trip to Soi P.O. coming p soon...

Archived