The Pattaya Go-Gos that Open Early Thread

expat

I've done my best, but will update as I find out more information. I love projects!

• Champagne Soi Lengkee Metro 2PM
  • Oasis Soi Buakow at the top of Soi Diana 3 pm or 5 pm, I've heard different reports. I will endeavor to ask.
  • TQ1 Beach Road Near Soi 11 or so, opens maybe 1 PM
  • Club Nevada and Far East Rock Soi Post Office Open 1 PM or so?
  • Las Vegas Soi Yamoto (13/1?) opens about noon
  • Nui's Walking Street Near Soi Diamond opens 3 pm
  • New Star Soi Diamond near Walking Street opens 3 pm
  • Airport Walking Street near Soi Diamond reported open early, will check it out
  • Passion Dance Club Soi 6 near the beach Opens perhaps 3 or 4 pm
  • Worldwide A Go Go Beach Road between Sois 7 and 8 opens about 5 pm
  • First Gogo in Soi 8 reported open early, will check it out

Update, fixed a few times, dropped Soi 8 bar (couldn't confirm), added Tim Bar, Hot and Cold and two Coyotee bars. Next, the darkside!

• Champagne Soi Lengkee Metro 14:00
  • Oasis Soi Buakow at the top of Soi Diana 15:00 or 17:00, I've heard different reports. I will endeavor to ask.
  • TQ1 Beach Road Near Soi 11 or so, opens about 13:00
  • Club Nevada and Far East Rock Soi Post Office Open 13:00
  • Hot and Cold A Go Go Soi Yamoto Opens 15:30
  • Las Vegas Soi Yamoto (13/1?) opens about 12:00
  • Nui's Walking Street Near Soi Diamond opens 15:00
  • New Star Soi Diamond near Walking Street opens 15:00
  • Airport Walking Street near Soi Diamond reported open early, will check it out
  • Passion Dance Club Soi 6 near the beach Opens perhaps 3 or 4 pm
  • Worldwide A Go Go Beach Road between Sois 7 and 8 listed as opening 17:30, but not open when I passed about 18:00 July 6, 2010
  • Tim Beer Bar/GoGo 2nd Road near The Avenue Opens 17:00

Coyotee Clubs

• Papagayo in Diana Arcade is open quite early, will get more details
  • Club Blue Soi Buakow between sois Honey and Diana Opens 15:00 or 17:00, they told me but I forgot. Shoot me.

Gentleman's Clubs (Preview, will get more details sooner or later.)

• Kinaree
  • Jade House Pratamnak Hill

OK, so my last few additions weren't really Gogos. But when you started adding "Gentlemens clubs" (Kind of an elitist name for a brothel), I thought it was open slather, you just want to compile a list of places where you can go and find someone to have sex with before the sun goes down.

OK, I'll add Soi Honey. I was there this afternoon, to find the answer to the other open question on this board, the one about age difference.

I found both there, my favourite massage girl (at present, that is) MsSPT, who'se 37, with the maturity of a 37 yr old, no kids, body of a 24yr old. Best of both worlds. The young uns usually lack maturity and bed skills, the older ones usually lost the belly muscle control. This one mature, fun, flat tight tummy, superb pelvic muscle control and fantastic BJ technique. The foolish brit who threw her back in the pool!

If i were a bachelor in my approaching old age, I'd privatise her instantly. I'm not, so I'll just hire her services from time to time.

Expat, we will catch up one day, it's just my hours have been a bit irregular lately......

OK, so my last few additions weren't really Gogos. But when you started adding "Gentlemens clubs" (Kind of an elitist name for a brothel), I thought it was open slather, you just want to compile a list of places where you can go and find someone

Yeah, it has kind of grown beyond go-gos to a more comprehensive afternoon delight post. A problem is that if I included massage parlors, the list would be absolutely massive. In the Soi Honey/Soi Buakow/Soi Chayapoom area alone there must be 50 of them, most of which (I assume) offer at least handjobs.

I'm now more interested in exploring the Dark Side. I passed by Kik Club yesterday, and it looked open, as did another bar called The Black Sheep. So, I guess this thread will just morph into whatever it morphs into. :D

Expat, we will catch up one day, it's just my hours have been a bit irregular lately......

No problems, looking forward to meeting you.

Archived