The Pattaya Go-Gos that Open Early Thread

expat

Fixed the time for Oasis, added Mandarin Go Go on Soi 6. Added info from Encore (Thanks).

• Champagne Soi Lengkee Metro 14:00
  • Oasis Soi Buakow at the top of Soi Diana opens 17:00
  • TQ1 Beach Road Near Soi 11 or so, opens about 13:00
  • Club Nevada and Far East Rock Soi Post Office Open 13:00
  • Hot and Cold A Go Go Soi Yamoto Opens 15:30
  • Las Vegas Soi Yamoto (13/1?) opens about 12:00
  • Nui's Walking Street Near Soi Diamond opens 15:00
  • New Star Soi Diamond near Walking Street opens 15:00
  • Airport Walking Street near Soi Diamond reported open early, will check it out
  • Passion Dance Club Soi 6 near the beach Opens perhaps 3 or 4 pm
  • Mandarin A Go Go/Short Time Bar Soi 6 near the beach Opens perhaps 3 or 4 pm
  • Worldwide A Go Go Beach Road between Sois 7 and 8 listed as opening 17:30, but not open when I passed about 18:00 July 6, 2010
  • Tim Beer Bar/GoGo 2nd Road near The Avenue Opens 17:00

Coyotee Clubs

• Papagayo in Diana Arcade is open quite early, will get more details
  • Club Blue Soi Buakow between sois Honey and Diana Opens 15:00 or 17:00, they told me but I forgot. Shoot me.

Gentleman's Clubs (Preview, will get more details sooner or later.)

• Kinaree
  • Jade House Pratamnak Hill
  • Kik Bar Darkside Corner of Sois Kao Noi and Kao Talo open 13:00

Blow Job Bars

• Bliss Third Road Near Soi Bongkot and Exzyte Disco opens 12:00
  • Lolitas Soi Lengkee Metro opens 10:00 or 10:30

Soi 6

Some bars open quite early (10am?) but things get progressively busier (more bars open, more girls arrive) as the day goes on. Encore reports that by 13:00 there is a reasonable selection (did I get that right), and certainly by 3 or 4 it's almost festive. Be forewarned: You'll feel like a piece of meat by the end of a stroll down Soi 6.

Note for expat & Encore

The dumb one has wangled another leave pass...Escape from the Jungle Mk 11

Should hit Jomtiem mid / late next week

Cut loose "previous" friend, so travelling solo....need to explore "The dark side"

Couldn't think of 2 more capable guides....

Let's set it up for a day of exploration....OK??

>Encore Said:

Winchester in Jomtien opens sometime in the mid morning I think.

Phonebox near Pattaya Tai and Sukhumvit supposed to open around 3, but never been

Are these gogos or beer bars or ??? How about Coconut? <

Winchester, an old institution. google it. A partly enclosed barbeer on a Soi between Beach Rd JT and Sukhumvit. Daytime only, about 12 or so ladies, rooms upstairs. The kind of place middle aged expats in a relationship go to late morning when they "Go just around the corner for to buy cigarrettes/a Thai Massage/ Meet an old mate".

the odd OK gal, not too many hits.

Phonebox. A small, supposedly very raunchy bar, previously ran by a frenchman, recently sold to a Brit. Named after the phonebox that covers its frontdoor, in a tiny soi between PTTYATai and SukH. Never been, hear many raunchy reports about BG who'll strip for a small fee, BJ or FS in the bar, etc.

Only for the adventurous to try out, maybe I'm too shy.

Coconut bar?

C'mon, expat, you're a local. Slang for the trees on Beach Rd and the lovely women underneath plying their trade,

I've heard of Winchester, but have never been. Didn't know if it was a go-go, beer bar or what. Sounds similar to Buffalo Bar on Third Road. I guess I could add a 'Other Bars of Special Interest' section. If I added every beer bar, it would take years, literally.

Phonebox is on a small soi between Pattaya Tai and Sukhumvit, but they intersect! I'll look around for directions.

I had heard the Coconut Bar reference a few times, but as my head is actually thicker than a coconut shell (and twice as hard), I never figured it out.

OK, coming from the beach on Pattaya Tai, about 300 M beore SukH, there's a huge Captain advertisement on the right, a few meters after that an unnamed soi to the left. at the end, turn right at the T intersection, 200 m further turn left. P'Box a bit further on the left. Please report back your findings in fine detail.

Archived