Finding a Playmate?

Rice-Fever

Hi,

I was a member here about 10 years ago (on the previous nanaplaza board), but have lapsed. Have had quite a lot (50+) trips to LOS over the years so not a total nube. Back then I married a Thai girl (still married) I met on business, not from bar scene. Happy as Larry ever since.

But.......I may need some tips from those more 'in the know' about the Bangkok or Pattaya bar scene than me.

OK, the story unfolds. I am 45ish Mrs RF is 35 ish.

When Mrs RF and I are 'playing around' at home she sometimes likes to play the uni student being seduced by her older teacher. Yes, and if I'm really lucky it can include a bit of dress up! Over recent months I have hinted that it might be fun to involve a third party if you get my meaning.

Quite to my surprise Mrs RF said she would find that quite a turn on, to sit in the corner and watch me with another girl. She might even join in. She knows that most men find it very hard to stick with one woman and probably thinks that if allowed to play about under 'controlled conditions' it might be sufficient to keep me in check!

When visiting LOS, we tend to stay in Hotels in Bangkok when visiting family or Pattaya for short beach breaks. So either location will do.

So the big question is, where might I/We find a suitable 'playmate'. Obviously we could trawl the various bars. Which ones would you suggest? Or are there alternative areas to look? Place an add in the personals! Our ideal playmate will be a 18-25 Uni Student type/look.

Any thoughts or suggestions most appreciated. This is a serious question/post.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would first be very sure that this is what SHE (wife) wants. My experience with 2 past long time (3 year) gf's is that they talk a good game but when it's time to actually do it, they not only back out but get angry. I even lost 1 gf over it. Just be 100% sure she will follow through.

That being said, truly, any bar you go to if you make your intentions known, you will find a willing partner. There are some 'specialty' places that advertise bi girls in both Bangkok and Pattaya so you might try one of those too. Good luck.

I would first be very sure that this is what SHE (wife) wants. My experience with 2 past long time (3 year) gf's is that they talk a good game but when it's time to actually do it, they not only back out but get angry. I even lost 1 gf over it. Just be 100% sure she will follow through.

That being said, truly, any bar you go to if you make your intentions known, you will find a willing partner. There are some 'specialty' places that advertise bi girls in both Bangkok and Pattaya so you might try one of those too. Good luck.

Yes, hear you loud and clear. Not going to push the idea too much at all, but if we 'happen' to be in the right place at the right time and she raises it again. Then maybe. Certainly don't want to screw up something good just for a bit of additional fun. Not sure she would really be into the Bi thing, but more into watching or 'non bi' participation if you get my meaning.

Yeah, be very careful. Even if she means it now, it may be that she realizes at some point it was the wrong move, yet feels painted into a corner.

Is it really worth losing the relationship over this?

Having said that, maybe you guys can take baby steps. For example, pay a girl to strip for you guys and see how things go--back out if there are any negative signs.

Slow and cautious may be a big win for you guys, but there is always danger.

Soi 6 is a good place to find girls who would be willing to participate. I would think if you decide to proceed that it would be better if you guys went together so she feels she has some control.

Yeah, be very careful. Even if she means it now, it may be that she realizes at some point it was the wrong move, yet feels painted into a corner.

Is it really worth losing the relationship over this?

Having said that, maybe you guys can take baby steps. For example, pay a girl to strip for you guys and see how things go--back out if there are any negative signs.

Slow and cautious may be a big win for you guys, but there is always danger.

Soi 6 is a good place to find girls who would be willing to participate. I would think if you decide to proceed that it would be better if you guys went together so she feels she has some control.

Soi 6 Suk? New one on me. Must be near the Landmark? What's in there ?

Archived