Finding a Playmate?

Rice-Fever

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact, if you look at the DD's website, you and your mrs can select who you'd shortlist before you go, then confer with the person on duty there which would be the best choice.

The good thing about this option is that it takes away one risk factor out of an already sensitive situation, because with a DD girl you'll know that she'll deliver, unlike another unknown quantity you pick up from Gogo or bar.

They're used to performing in front of their colleagues, so they won't go all shy and hide behind a towel because your wife is in the room.

As previously mentioned, be very careful especially if you don't want to get rid of Mrs RF.. I'd let HER do the talking and choose the girl too, with you there so if for whatever reason you take a particular dislike to a girl you can veto it, but I'd be getting the missus to to the talking and choosing the girl, to avoid her 'accusing' you of picking one you fancy if you know what I mean.

Good luck and have fun :)

In fact, if you look at the DD's website, you and your mrs can select who you'd shortlist before you go,

Yes, looked at the website. Most impressive. Anyone any idea of prices?

Whilst the website is very informative, when looking at the do's and don'ts against each girl, I detected in myself a tendancy to "think too mutt" :-)

Nothing quite like having such an explicit menu and then thinking of the 100's of others who will have put their appendiges, fluids or what ever in the same place! I'll just make sure I don't kiss one that is a star of taking "p in mouth' !

But interesting reading nonetheless...

Archived