Lesbian show? I like Lesbian show!!

Ranger

I thought my free night (girlfriend was out of town) in Bangkok would be rather boring. How wrong I was! I got a room at the Majestic and had a pre-arranged date with my Voodoo girl and I called her up to confirm. She said, "You want ST or LT?" and the follow up "How much you pay me?". Do I have the wrong number? Goodbye and never mind. Went over to Big Dog's at the entrance to NEP and had a drink and Miss Sword Swallower came over to say hello. I hadn't seen her at the bar since our one and only short time a month ago (gee, I wonder why she's so popular?). I asked her if she wanted to see me tonight and told her that I had a hotel for the night. Told her we could go to dinner and then go bar-hopping. As it was not yet 7 PM, I suggested we head to the hotel and "work up an appetite" first. She grabbed her bag and we walked around the corner to the hotel. She wasted no time and headed straight for the shower.

When I came out of the shower, she uttered the words I have always wanted to hear??."You eat me and I eat you, OK?". We had our fun and got dressed to go out. It started to occur to me that I might have more fun at the bars if she wasn't with me, so I asked if she just wanted short time instead? "Up to you?" Then, she spoiled it by asking "How much you pay me for LT?". Maybe a fair question, but not one I wanted to hear, so I gave her 1000B and called for fresh towels for the room. Now I was ready to go out and have some fun and wouldn't be in any big hurry to get back to the hotel. Had a couple of quick drinks at both Dollhouses before my automatic pilot led me to Midnite Bar!

Within 5 minutes, I had a booth full of happy girls and commenced to diddlin'. My newest favorite was sporting a tongue stud and indicated that she knew how to use it as well. My friend has given her the nickname of Oppy, which is short for Dr. Oppenheimer (she's not quite a rocket scientist!). I was "done" and handed her the money for her barfine. When she heard that I could take her out instead of just going upstairs, she got very excited. "We go Hollywood?" she exclaimed. Sure, why not. Soon, I had all the girls asking if they could come too. I told one girl that I have known for a long time, but never taken before, that I wanted to see a lesbian show in my room tonight. "Lesbian show? I like lesbian show!!!!!" and then she proceeded to give me a sample by making out with Oppy. I was still skeptical as one of my friends had taken her upstairs once and said she was too shy, but the promised lesbian show was too good to pass up, so I handed her the barfine money.

While Oppy and Miss Shy went to change into their disco duds, I had a booth full of girls bugging me to "go Hollywood". Miss Shy's sister was particularly insistent and was using pretty strong persuasion in the form of her hand down my pants! I ignored her the best I could (cough, cough) and paid bar for another cutie with the understanding that she would only be going to the disco and not participate in the lesbian show later on. Miss Shy's sister was now looking at me with puppy dog eyes so I barfined her too. All the girls were now swarming around me as they could smell blood in the water (or was it stupidity). I decided that 5 seemed like a good number and barfined one more girl and once they were all changed, we headed out the door. On the way out, I asked the manager what the record was for most girls barfined by one guy in one night and it seems the record is 10 girls. Maybe next time?

Somehow, all 6 of us piled into one cab and we headed for Ratchada. It was a bit uncomfortable, but I had 2 girls in my lap and managed to do some taxi diddlin' on the way. If there is anything more annoying than 5 slightly drunk bar girls chattering away at full volume in a small taxi, I want to know what it is? How do you say "SHUT The FUCK UP!" in Thai? We arrived at Hollywood and I was a bit concerned as to whether we would have a problem at the door as 2 of the girls were younger than 20. No problem, in fact the youngest one of the bunch seemed to know all of the doormen! The same girl had a card for a free bottle of whiskey, so I just had to pay for mixers. The girls ordered a bunch of different snacks and took turns hand feeding me. As the whiskey flowed, the girls got crazier and soon all of us were dirty dancing to the disco beat. I have never been much of a dancer, but I had a blast taking turns dancing with all the girls. I doubt I could have done it sober though. The rest of the crowd was mostly yuppie Thais and we were surrounded by several groups of young Thai males. The girls seemed to enjoy flirting with them and I think a few phone numbers may have been exchanged.

I had a hard time getting the girls to leave, but I was supposed to meet a friend back on Soi Cowboy and I wanted to get the lesbian show started soon as well. Another slightly uncomfortable taxi ride and I had my question answered. The thing that's more annoying is 5 VERY drunk bar girls chattering away in a taxi!!! It was louder than the disco, I think. We arrived back at Soi Cowboy and 3 of the girls thanked me and headed back to Midnite, while I took Oppy and Miss Shy into Dollhouse to look for my friend. We found him upstairs and had a drink. Miss Shy decided she wasn't quite drunk enough and ordered a Mai Tai. Oppy was in fine form as she removed her top and when somebody commented "nice tits", she responded with "yes, I know". A bit after 1 am, we stumbled outside and got a cab back to the hotel.

I showered first and then the 2 girls took over the bathroom. They took what seemed like forever and I knocked on the door and asked if they were starting the lesbian show without me? They finally came out and Oppy wasted no time in putting her tongue stud to its proper use while I made out with Miss Shy. When I asked about the promised lesbian show, they didn't disappoint. In fact, the next 2 hours our bodies were intertwined in every conceivable position, including a few I didn't know existed. Tongues and hands were everywhere, it's just too bad that I have only one dick! A bit after 3 am, I was totally exhausted and decided I would get a better sleep in my apartment, so I said my good-byes and hopped in a cab home. What a night! I think I spent about 10,000B total, including the hotel, but it was well worth it. One of my best nights ever, and that's saying a lot.

Life is good!

Ranger

Ranger,

Was you drinking this night ?? and i'm glad you've found your mojo. This trip report is of what we expect from you, diddlin diddlin and even more diddlin with a tiny hint of lesbian's. Great report keep it up.

Ranger,

I am concerned here. You seem to be drinking way to much. Take a good look around you, what do you see? That's right, a bunch of broken down boozers! Time for some tough love my friend, but I feel it is in order. Take a good look at me, a once promising young man, destroyed by booze and the BKK life style... now just a fat bald broken down drunk of a man...come to think of it, I'm pretty damned happy, drink up then!

hey only 2 girls at a lesbian show? I though you BF 5...

seems like you're getting better at having fun at 'home' - I mean in bkk.

when I was in queens castle 2 upstairs patpong I though for a minute it was you sitting with some 5 naked more less attractive girls - but then I realised it was just an old japanese fart!

enjoy ;-)

"Take a good look at me, a once promising young man, destroyed by booze and the BKK life style... now just a fat bald broken down drunk of a man..." blush.gif

That makes 3320 of us, then (as of 10.16am 12.04.02 according to the Main Index). Probably.

Bottoms up!

J wink.gif

Archived