How many will WikiLeaks get killed?

TheCorinthian

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"never care whom they get killed."

that is exactly the purpose of the release

attack the messenger not address the message is common with the "my political agenda is right" types

war is political

afgan is about 911

as per the US 911 Commission Report .. 911 was about Israel

Israel is about insane mystical beliefs ,, kangaroos on the ark & the grand canyon eroded during 40 days of rain

& more pertinent to this thread, a 3000 year old land grant

how many innocent non-believer can gawd lubers kill in support of kangaroos swimming the Indian ocean or hopping through the Khyber Pass

ultimately that is what the entire war on Muslims is about

100?

1000?

& the concept of turning one of the poorest nations on the planet into a Kansas like democracy (where dinosaurs are a myth) is such a Sarah Palin intellect thing

You do realize that wikileaks gave the docs to the Times' date=' Guardian newspaper in London, and the German magazine Der Spiegel so they could go through and redact the names![b'] Wikileaks did not put on their website the raw documents.[/b]

Governments don't like to lose control of the message!

Oh yes they did!! We've id'ed over 100 people just Monday when I last checked in. And they did not redact by far all the names. Heck if every document only had one name on it one time at one document a secound it would take you a month to go through them!

Maybe ya'll id them because you have the original docs.

... Most of the material, though classified "secret" at the time, is no longer militarily sensitive. A small amount of information has been withheld from publication because it might endanger local informants or give away genuine military secrets. Wikileaks, whose founder, Julian Assange, obtained the material in circumstances he will not discuss, said it would redact harmful material before posting the bulk of the data on its "uncensorable" servers. ...

Link

the military is disproportionally filled with jesus freaks

.. a huge % of supporters of this war are hard core biblical types

evangelicals running amok at the Air Force Academy was head line stuff not long ago

army guys doubling as missionaries in Afgan has been in the news.

& the truth can hurt

face it, the US military is filled with angry guys that want to kill sumtin

LOL!

it'd be funny except we're trying (unsuccessfully) to destroy civilizations

.. to defend a 3000 Yo land grant by a mystical guy ..

pretty crazy ..

Did you read the article in Rolling Stone .. the McCrystal ball buster.. excellent

truth, damn you

my favorite dopey story of the year is the evangelicals getting 'ol Tommy Jefferson removed from history books becasue he didn't believe in miracles by the J man

evangelicals are the real enemy

I didn't want to start yet another political thread so I'm hijacking this one (sorry)

Saw an episode of Aljazeera's Empire on cable here in LOS. Very interesting panel and views on the global powers, etc.

For the most part, the general consensus is its the multi-national corporations and 'elites' that are the ones in power and the various governments either do their bidding or don't have the power to curb them.

http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes/general/2009/01/200912116355722575.html

I also saw a profile of Kissinger. I can't recall if it was every National Security Advisor or Secretary of State, since him either had worked for him or had worked for someone that worked for him. Amazing!

Anyway, getting back to the Aljazeera show, there wasn't much in the solution portion of the show. Just identifying the problems. Some panelists offered some but it wasn't gonna happen.

Basically we're f**ked. At least the little guy.

They did say something else interesting. The conspiracy theorists in me always thought it as the same cabal of people for decades who handed down power to others but some of these panelists say the elite changes. They are under threat from some emerging corporation or powerful person. Yes, there are some that remain powerful for decades. However, Bill Gates or the head of Google wasn't powerful 30 years ago or nearly as powerful as they are now for example.

Archived