Al Gore - Handsum Man/Stud?

cavanami

Al Gore interviewed by Portland detectives over sex abuse allegations

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99280639.html

PORTLAND, Ore.  Detectives interviewed former U.S. Vice President Al Gore this past week in San Francisco, a law enforcement source has confirmed to KATU News.

Portland police detectives interviewed Gore on Thursday, questioning him further about allegations that he sexually abused a licensed a massage therapist...

Investigators had filed a special report in January 2007, recording the massage therapist's claims that Gore grabbed and groped her when she gave him a massage at a Portland hotel in October 2006. The woman went public in a June 23 National Enquirer story and [color:red]held up "soiled" pants for a June 30 Enquirer cover.[/color]

On July 1, the Portland Police Bureau reopened its sexual assault investigation into the former vice president. Officials said the extra review was needed as detectives looking into the matter this past year failed to notify high-ranking officials of the decision to drop the case.

The Enquirer has published the stories of two other massage therapists. Those therapists, who worked at hotels in Tokyo and Los Angeles, have also claimed Gore made unwanted sexual advances toward them.

This has the potential to provide entertainment for quite some time.

I was personally shocked that a former Vice President would actually have an erection during a massage. Suddenly, two wars, the Gulf oil spill, world wide economic collapse and global warming all seem so much less important.

For anyone interested the police report is here:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0624101gore1.html

Never really trusted him. I didn't like his wife, Tipper Gore and her moralizing. I voted for Bush instead of him in '00 because I didn't trust him. He lied openly about a few things in the election. One, minor, but speaks to the character of the man, was that his dad used to sing the union song ("...look for the union label...") to him and it was proven age wise it couldn't have happened.

I didn't like how he conducted the recount. He cherry picked the counties with the highest democratic numbers. Both sides didn't do themselves justice but he started it.

In hindsight he was perhaps the better of two evils but at the time the only thing one could say negatively about Bush was he was dumb. Better a dummie than a liar...at the time.

Since he lost, he seems a better person. The post 2000 Gore would have been a better candidate.

Archived