Could someone call this number for me?

unit731

Well, here's a new one. Could you email on this one too? I am not able to use a keyboard to type. Thanks.

Dear Friend,

I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay Presently I'm in Paraguay with the partner for some projects with the money. Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time. due to no trust. Now,I want you to contact my secretary,her name is Miss Stella Heys and her email address is (stellaheys@w.cn) Arrange with her how the total sum of ( $5,000,000 ) will reach you safely which I have already kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free to get in touch with my secretary Miss Tracy Wolven and discuss with her on how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact her to receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. As at the moment,I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner are have at hand. Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best regards,

Mr James Brusse

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, I don't remember applying for a job. :hmmm:

Hello

We have received your application for the position of Flight Attendant-0600003A. After careful consideration, we inform you that you have been selected for this position.

We will retain your candidate file in our database and may inform you of job openings that match your profile if you selected this option. We also invite you to visit the Career Section on our Web site regularly.

We thank you for your interest in AirTran Airways and wish you all the best in your career search.

The attached file is a copy of your application.

Sincerely,

Recruiting Department

AirTran Airways

Moron whoever came up with this one. It first says you've been selected then goes on to say, basically, don't call us, we'll call you and good luck. How does this make money for them?? I guess visiting the website will try to lure you into something, however, AirTran is a real airline, somewhat.

What did the attached application look like??

A job opportunity - employment.

"Balack Auto"

Employee Type: Part-Time Employee

Cheques Processing Manager is responsible for receiving and processing of cheques from participants of deals and further transfer of money in accordance with the specified method. The detailed operational scheme is available at request.

Requirements:

* Competent management of payments and transfers between the company and our clients;

* Knowledge of the main payment systems;

* Working schedule optimization skills;

* Commit to be available to work 3-4 hours per day ;

* PC, Internet, E-mail advanced skills;

* Maturity age.

Benefits of working for our company:

* 10% commission from each transaction (monthly payments prorated from the total amount of payments)

* Flexible working schedule

* Possibility to combine with the main job;

Moron whoever came up with this one. It first says you've been selected then goes on to say, basically, don't call us, we'll call you and good luck. How does this make money for them?? I guess visiting the website will try to lure you into something, however, AirTran is a real airline, somewhat.

What did the attached application look like??

I would never open the attachment. Probably a virus payload.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Award winner

Award Reference code: GOOGLE568A2010

File number: G255

This is to inform you that you have won yourself an Award of One million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds (GBP1,500,000) in the Google 11 Years Anniversary Awards as organized by the Anniversary Centre of Google Inc., held on June 21st, 2010 in London, United Kingdom.

The Anniversary Centre of Google Inc selected your email id as of one it's 20 chosen fortunate winner to receive this award.

The Anniversary Centre of Google Inc as a part of their for-profit philanthropic wing (GOOGLE.ORG) promotion. Awards MUST be claimed by the email owner ONLY, not later than 30 days from the day of notification.

Award Reference code: GOOGLE568A2010

File number: G255

Send your complete personal information with your Award Ref. and File no. to us to enable us process your Prize;

1. Full name, 2. Country, 3. Contact Address, 4.Sex, 5. Age, 6. Occupation, 7. Telephone/Fax no., 8. Email. Yahoomail/gmail

Director of Peoples Operations: Mr. Laszlo Bock

E-Mail: bock.mrlaszlo0@gmail.com

Tel: +44 7024 046 990

Fax: +44 704 090 1883

Please do not reply if you are NOT the owner of this email address

Congratulations!! Sincerely Yours,

Google Management

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 11 years of establishment, Google Inc is worth over US$23 Billion with over 20,000 workers worldwide making it the best and most successful online search engine around the globe. Keep your Award information confidential.

• 2 weeks later...

STANDARD CHATERED BANK

LONDON ENGLAND

MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT.

CONTACT NAME: KEITH COULTER

CUSTOMER RELATIONS SECTION.

RE: YOUR OVER-DUE PAYMENTS

ATTENTION:Beneficiary, This Is To Officially Notify You That Your Overdue CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment has been Retrieved and DEPOSITED with Our Bank and your payment Is Ready To Be Paid To You Via OUR ON-LINE BANKING SYSTEM As Our Bank ( STANDARD CHATERED BANK LONDON) Has An Agreement with The GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA & CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA as well to Handle all their Foreign Payments and based on this development We Have Verified Your Claims File And Discovered Reasons Why You Have Not Yet Received Your Payment and This Is Because Of Some Irregularities And Complications Discovered By Our Technical Experts In Respect To Your Payment Which Have Just Been Duly Rectified and Your Payment Has Been Approved For Payment through our On-Line Banking system as we will be activating an On-Line account for you with our Bank . Right Now Your CONTRACT /INHERITANCE PAYMENTS has been deposited with Our Bank and will be openining an Online Account for you were the proceeds of your funds will be transferred to before you can then make the final transfer to your nominated bank account as It's The Latest Instruction Given By The Honorable President Barrack Obama In His Visit to AFFRICA and The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and an account will be activated in your Favor.

Below Is The Arrangements On How Your funds will be transferred to you ;... Our Information Department will be sending your On-line Bank Account logindetails which consists of a PIN & REF NO and these would make you haveaccess to your Online account were you can make transfer of any amount toyour designated bank account .To this end, you are to furnish us with the below details to enable usopen an account for you . Kindly Furnish Us With the Below Details;

YOUR FULL NAMES

CONTACT ADDRESS

CELL PHONE NUMBER

HOME PHONE NUMBER

OCCUPATION

COMPANY NAME

COPY IF IDENTITY

Upon receipt of the aforementioned information, we shall be sending youraccount details in less than 24-Hrs .

Note: Because of Impostors, We Hereby Issue You Our Code of Conduct TagNumber Which Is (XXY-1977)

So You Must Have To Indicate This Code When Contacting me via Email.

I Await Your Urgent Response.

Best Regards

Mr. Ramsey Edwards

Archived