Feds raid Amish dairy and threaten action over raw milk sales

cavanami

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Action 10 News, Texas, just heard the audio that suspected mercury has been found in meat sold at the HEB grocery store(s).

There have been thousands of such incidents of ecoli and other nasties found in food on a scale 10,000 times more then any raw milk incident.

...but, let the gov go after the soft/easy targets, don't go after the big producers with their 10,000 of infractions :dunno:

Dr. Mercola, MD supports raw milk over past. milk, I agree. In the big picture, if the gov was really worried about the health of its citizens, it would really inspect and control the nasties, IMO.

Maybe you also think that giving children mercury is good for them (I do not!!! and either does Dr. Mercola)...as it says so on the "news"...

vZArebYZzdc

There have been thousands of such incidents of ecoli and other nasties found in food on a scale 10,000 times more then any raw milk incident.

I'm just guessing here, but maybe the reason why there are more reported incidents of tainted processed foods versus tainted raw milk is that VERY LITTLE RAW MILK IS SOLD. Because it is illegal to do so.

Just my simple deduction.

First off, Dr. Mercola is not an MD but a DO.

Joseph Mercola, D.O., who practices in Schaumburg, Illinois, also operates one of the Internet's largest and most popular health information sites. Mercola states that his site has over 50,000 pages and is visited by "millions of people each day" [1] and his three-times-a-week electronic newsletter has over 850,000 subscribers [2]. In 2004, Medical Economics reported that his practice employed 50 people and that he employed 15 people to run his newsletter, including three editors [3]. Many of his articles make unsubstantiated claims and clash with those of leading medical and public health organizations. For example, he opposes immunization [4] and fluoridation [5], claims that amalgam fillings are toxic [6], and makes many unsubstantiated recommendations for dietary supplements. Much of his support comes from chiropractors who promote his newsletter from their Web sites. Two of his books have hit the #2 sales rank on Amazon Books shortly after his newsletter plugged them for the first time. ...

He's a real quacker. :tophat:

Your opinion is noted, however...

http://www.mercola.com/forms/background.htm

...And so, my qualifications: first and foremost, I am an osteopathic physician, also known as a DO. DOs are licensed physicians who, similar to MDs, can prescribe medication and perform surgery in all 50 states. DOs and MDs have similar training requiring four years of study in the basic and clinical sciences, and the successful completion of licensing exams. But DOs bring something extra to the practice of medicine. Osteopathic physicians practice a "whole person" approach, treating the entire person rather than just symptoms. Focusing on preventive health care, DOs help patients develop attitudes and lifestyles that don't just fight illness, but help prevent it, too.

I am also board-certified in family medicine and served as the chairman of the family medicine department at St. Alexius Medical Center for five years. I am trained in both traditional and natural medicine...

Archived