why do you love her?

pattaya127

sound advice. In my case, i really enjoy all the times i spend with her. Even the struggling. I just have tremendous affection for her, while admitting what may be tolerable for 4 months will hardly be so in a LT situation. i think she has ample proof of my caring for her so that she can start letting the past where it belongs, and relax a bit. Luckily, i am back in SF, and the distance will do us good and give each one some perspective on all that happened, while the oversea communication (quality and frequency) will definitely establish if the relation was slowly undoing itself thru duress and denial or made us stronger. In a nutshell...

PS: now,of course, we had some real good times together. I am not the total masochist my posts seem to describe!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think in rocky relationships we sometimes reach a point where emotionally we are just too tired emotionally and physically to keep at it.

Some don't find that point and the fear of being without the person is greater than the pain that occurs at times at being in the relationship.

However, one of the parties usually reaches a point where they simply can't go on. Pattaya127 my friend, I hope it works out and only time will tell if either of you reach that point or not.

Quote from Siam Sam

>Goodthaigirl, I hesitate to ask...but...does this mean that YOU have...really...big...

>No, no, forget I said anything.

You were A BIT out of line. Did you know that? frown.gif

Mai dee ka - Don't do that again.

Me - a troll?

Ask Stickman, Long Gun or Itsmedave. They all have met me in person.

Archived