Shagging the room maid

Lusty

"Singha with formaldehyde? Any proof to that one?"

NO. No truth WHATSOEVER. This is an old Urban Legend that will not die, but rest assured it is FALSE.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True story from Holland, c. 1982:

I was staying in about a 2 star country hotel. On my way to the breakfast room on Sunday, I caught the eye of my room maid who turned out to be a 19 year old student who worked weekend relief only. When I got back from breakfast, she had her leg up on the chair, skirt up to the top of her leg, feigning some kind of adjustment and giving me a good view of her sexy underwear. While not yet blessed with the breadth of life experience I have since gained, I got the hint. We had a very pleasant hour or so (she did not have much cleaning to do as most rooms were empty) and she did not expect any financial present. Needless to say, I went back to the same hotel many times later, but never experienced a repeat.

Never shagged the room maid at the hotel I was staying at in Thailand, but had a girlfriend for a few months who cleaned rooms at a 4 star hotel.

". . .now there was this taxi driver-yeah a chick, and she really drove me kind of wild..... "

Traveldog, was that in BKK? Did her name begin with 'N', a recent divorcee with a kid, and could she speak a bit more German than English? If so, hey, I might have been there too. wink.gif

Jack

Hey Jack,

no different gal altogether, name Som, Pattaya born and bred, a real nice looker-not a stunner but cute and funny, anyway she gave me her number.....f**k if I didn't lose it, I was quite impressed as I haven't seen many females taxi drivers, especially reasonably young and cute, said not married now, thai husband long gone etc etc , but really wish I could find her again.....alas always looking for her baht bus, asking other baht bus drivers, but so far no can find this one......I just wanted to go cruising in her baht bus all day...lol

traveldog:

"...my hotel and room are a bit of a sanctuary from my mad escapades with the girls..."

I feel very much the same way about the hotel room. I haven't been to the LOS yet, but I don't think that I will LT very often. I really like being able to come back to a peacefull room after all the chaos.

How do you feel about LT situations and your hotel room?

thaistudent

Hi there, wellllll, see I was talking about keeping the staff at my hotel cool with me.... I take all kinds of women back to my room(sometimes 2 at a time), LT/ST it sort of depends, sometimes you want just ST-for me a better sleep and quick get up and go in the am, however if its an old "friend" usually LT....the hotels don't mind your "guests", coming and going and neither do the maids-they can even help you get rid of the one who just won't get out quick enough, ha ha...for me it would be a bit complicated to have a maid and then parade more girls around her at the hotel....same for me with the one girl/one bar rule-there are just too many bars to have to take girls from the same bar-unless they want to go as a tandem (there are always exceptions, heh heh) anyway, read everything you want my friend, form your own opinions and just have fun, the learning, even the mistakes are kind of fun and interesting too-you are in for a whole new kind of schooling..... chok dee

Re: Singha

It does not have to be formaldehyde, but any kind of preservative (such as citric acid) must be used as the climate is too hot to keep the stablility of the beer for longer time.

Had a discussion with the brewmaster of Boon Rawd some two years ago who explained that he has seen a lot of strange things in all the breweries he visited. I have to add that this is not typical for the brewing business only but for practically every branch in the food processing industry in Thailand as the regulation for the local market is less strict than for the export.

On the other hand there is no reason to overreact. Most time you will not notice anything as the concentration of whatever is still quite low. So enjoy.

Archived