Shagging the room maid

Lusty

Back in 1998 on my first trip to LOS(I was nieve then),as I was being taken to my room I passed a room maid who gave a flirty smile as I walked passed.When I returned there was a note on my dresser which read "Hello my name is Lada.If there is anything you want and I mean anything please ask"signed Lada.Any of you retrobates shafted your room maid?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not yet, though I reckon a saucy French gal tidying my room once in London was up for it, but she had a face like a dog chewing a wasp so I gave it a body swerve. frown.gif

Did you shag Lada then? If affirmative, sordid details please. wink.gif

(And I hope she was a better "goer" than the Russian "car" of the same name. blush.gif)

I have on a few occassions wanted to shag the maid! I stayed at one place (name withheld) where the maid was kinda well...prehistoric, anyway, she kept joking "why you now take me? you take many lady, when me...?" I think the old gal really ment business!

I'd be worried with that arrangement. Maybe on your last morning before you leave the hotel. Have a good shag then leave. Otherwise it could be nasty if she got jealous of the other girls coming to your room. Imagine what she might say if she walked into your room in the morning and you servicing your GF. No not for me. Its difficult enough sometimes with the BG's.

If it was to be done I believe the last morning in the room would be the time to perform with the maid.

Absolutely -- fucking the maid = strange internal affairs. Who's going to sort this out, with language barrier? If there is a problem, or possessivity issue. The manager?

Either way that's going to be ugly.

How about receptionists while we are at it? Room Service? Gloat someone!! c'mon.

Well she will probably have seen the girls leaving in the morning and yes maybe she wants to get into the action. It depends on who starts the thing off in the first place. If she initiates the event then I suppose it is then fair to assume she knows the score. If you initiate the action then you could be in serious trouble because she might be the jealous type and one who doesn't like butterflying.

Archived