SOI 6 - PATTS

torres

I copied this from the Pattaya Nightlife Newbie Guide a sticky at the beginning of the Pattaya nightlife section on this forum. More info there

SOI 6

Just walk along looking at and chatting with the girls on the outside of the bars. Then when you find one you like and take her inside, she'll try to convince you to "go upstairs". No worries if you like her. Quality of rooms and facilities vary. If all you want is a little grope, at least buy her a LD or tip her 100 baht.

There's no point going into a bar unless you've found a nice girl sitting on the outside to bring in. I see a lot of guys walk in alone, sit down alone and drink alone with a "What's going on?" look on their faces. Usually the ugliest girl in the bar will come and sit with them. (thanks wonderlust)

Watch out for katoeys/ladyboys... some bars employ them alongside real girls and some bars are all katoeys

Approx 700 baht for girl ST and 300 for room. I usually tip 100 if good service. Fix price before going up stairs to avoid hassles later.

:beer:

>Approx 700 baht for girl ST and 300 for room. I usually tip 100 if good service. Fix price before going up stairs to avoid hassles later.

<

Never did that, never had a girl that wasn't happy with my 770 (mostly + 100 tip).

Best Street in Pattaya, no, make that "Best street in the world......

Archived