Subhamitra Hotel, Hua Hin

Alfmaz

Didn't stay in it recently but did stay there a few years ago.

Yes I found it clean and guest friendly - no checks.

If you're booking a room look for the rooms near the entrance to the hotel. Its a separate building on the right hand side as you go in and the room I had was the one overlooking the main road. Not the best of views but a big room. No one bothering you. I normally kept my room key all the time.

That room was slightly dearer than the others.

I stayed there twice. The first time was in the hotel proper and the room was ok but the other one is far better.

Do you have the email address its ---- subhamitrahotel@yahoo.com

Ms K Penson was in charge when I was there a few years ago.

PM me if you need further info.

I could also send you some photos of the room if you let me have your email address.

Its bed only by the way unless they have changed. Although you could get a sandwich if you needed one. They also have a pool on the ground floor.

I've stayed there plenty of times over the years. Was recommended by a friend who lived down there for years. Had a small clean pool, decent rooms with ac and hot water shower. Good parking lot in front to park your vehicle. Was around 800 baht a night a few years back. I'd stay there again. No problems, and have cold beers fop sale in the lobby.

Eat at the 'All In Hua Hin' restaurant around the corner. Good breakfasts and coffee there, sandwiches and meals all day. Nice clean friendly place.

cent

Archived