Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's Stick viewpoint' date=' but it is interesting. The A Team in action.[/quote']

An interesting story for sure, but obviously only one side of it. It would be interesting to hear the other side. The story itself contains a lot that raises more questions.

That's funny remark. I wonder what 'the other side' could tell? Galt had been talking all the time! I guess you forgot that he was running a hate site with it's main aim to attack and bring down other expats with any means possible. And he wrote about his view on the trial...

Everybody knows that if someone exposes himself in this kind of way, that it's just a question of time that someone will hit back. Actually I am surprised that he was finally brought down by the law and not by other methods.

Even if Galt might have been correct with _some_ of his remarks for example on the guy who sued him, who does he think he is (was)? The expat police? The Zorro of the expat losers? The Robin Hood of Pattaya?

I still stand to my assumption, that this guy has some serious psychological issues. Instead of networking and trying to bring his business up, he spent a lot of time to bring other people down, making enemies among expats AND Thai (how stupid can some be to attack a judge of his guest country?). IMHO his demise doesn't have much to do with Karma, it was just a question of time.

Doing the Galt - not likely. And I'm not anti-Stickman BTW, just reasonably intelligent. I would take up the pitch fork like most of the other mindless morons to get rid of Galt - but for different reasons.

I do however find sticks presence in Thailand to be let us say, somehow insulting to Foreigners in general. Since you appear to be reasonably intelligent Kamui I'll go ahead and leave the rest for you to deduce. Far be it from me to feed regurgitated chunks to the masses, unlike some.

Archived