my summer vacation.

dave32

Had a cheap camera first couple trips to LOS. Took some random pics and short vid clips. Wasn't sure what to do with them.

Well, fuck it, decided to play around with Windows Movie Maker. This is the first.

Next couple days I'm going to put together some of the stuff from Chiang Mai and a few shots taken during the red shirt siege. Nothing that great though.

pF_jz9Tucd4

Thanks.

Neat job. Nice editing and transition. And an appropriate song/music that matches the theme.

And the video ended right at the beginning - which is where most of us end up when traveling to LOS.

Hey, thanks for taking the time - and sharing.

Thanks dude. It's not very good -- a horrible photographer with an unsteady hand and a cheap camera (not to mention damn lazy).

But it's a labor of love -- enjoy stringing the material together (all mine, but that's not hard to guess).

And, muthafuckin drum roll please, I put together a part II. I like the part II a little better. The saga continues. EAT YOUR HEART OUT SPIELBERG. Will be my last for awhile.

Just awhile. :)

Anyway, enough dribble -- thanks for the good word.

Kind of camera for me? I had a kodak several years old, and a cool Thai woman I was hanging out with had a first gen flip camera. Unfortunately I lost almost all of those short clips. Baaaah. The kodak had a video setting but it's pretty shitty, further I had to convert the output to use with Windows movie maker which made the quality worse.

Actually put an 'old film' filter on it to make it more palatable.

The other problem I have is I was born with an 'intentional tremor.' Means my hands always shake slightly (to strangers it looks like I'm hyper or had a lot of coffee, or women think I"m nervous, or - med people think I have Parkinsons, or - you get the picture).

Luckily they have this image stabilization thing now. Must be getting a little older and mello, I like to just walk around and take pictures of shit.

Damn dude I miss Thailand right now. Itchy feet. Almost there.

Archived