Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cain tops Romney in latest CBS/NYT poll :hmmm:

<< Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 18% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty percent (40%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22.

That’s the lowest level of Strong Approval ever measured for this president. >>

'rass man.

People are disgruntled with the entire government. Its not a party thing. This is what Americans think of the Republican led Congress. Maybe its a chicken or the egg thing but a case can be made that Congress is draggin down the President's rating.

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-08-04/politics/30100840_1_approval-rating-respondents-poll

Congress' Approval Rating Just Sank To A Record-Breaking Low

Americans' opinion of Congress has sunk to a historic low, according to a new CNN poll. Only 14% of the poll's respondents said they approve of the way Congress is handling its job.

It is also only the third time since CNN started the poll in 1974 that Congress' approval rating has sunk below 20%. The other instances were in March 1992, in the midst of the House banking scandal, and in June 1979, the month before President Jimmy Carter delivered his infamous "malaise" address to the American people.

Can't see Cain getting the nomination. The Republican king makers are already decided on Romney. He gets the money. Cain as far as I can tell doesn't have loads of money and I don't see the big money leaving Romney or Perry for Cain. As far as I know he doesn't have a big organization as well. Maybe he does but as far as I know its no where as extensive as the main contenders.

I think I'm becoming one of the pinko commie reds HH has been shouting about. I can't believe my change. My brother and I have watched the movie Wall Street so many times a conservative figure may be 300 times. It was our bonding film we would watch and repeat every line before they were spoken.

I'm not motivated because I'm in a bad state and looking to blame someone or something. I'm happy. I have a great job. An easy job (by definitition easy jobs are great jobs). I'm not making a mint but I have enough discretionary income to have fun. Life is easy (except for Arsenal playing like crap and I could stand to get laid more), life is good. The best I've had it for some time. So, its not anger about my own personal circumstances.

Am I being deluded or have my eyes opened?

http://front.moveon.org/this-powerful-clip-is-exactly-why-we-support-occupywallstreet/#.TqcezimJQM0.facebook

Here's the thing. I love capitalism. I love it that our companies are successful. I love to see an American company in various industries as the biggest in the world. I want them to continue making tons of money.

What I don't want is the amount of power they wield in Congress and in the White House. Should they have a say and be listened to? Sure. We should hear what they have to say about how to make American companies more competitive. However, they have too much power. We do the voting but they finance the campaigns. Guess who the poltiicians are going to listen to? It ain't you and me. You are beholden to the person paying the bills.

The greedy rat bastards have made themselves the enemy. They know they have a get out jail free card because they own the politicians and the CEOs who run these companies and have f*cked up the economy know there is little chance they will do any jail time because they will be long gone with their multi million dollar stock options.

From the 'It should be illegal for these kinda folks to breed' file.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-2-nebraska-boys-kept-wire-dog-kennel-212025610.html

Four children were removed from what authorities described as a filthy Nebraska trailer home where a 3-year-old boy and his 5-year-old brother were kept in a wire dog kennel, police said Tuesday.