Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Say what you want about Israel, but the whole mess wouldn't have happened if the Arab states had accepted the United Nations partition plan in 1948. Israel would be a considerably smaller country than now. Odd that all of Stalin's post WWII border changes in Europe and with Japan are "permanent", so is Indian's partition in 1947 ... and all of the accompanying population expulsions in 1945-47. Only one seems to be challenged. The Israelis can be rather nasty - no question about it. But when your enemies repeatedly announce they want to exterminate you, it takes to make you go a bit nuclear. (Pun intended ...)

All of Israel's neighbours stripped their Jewish citizens of their citizenship and siezed all of their property. Does the "right of return" extend to the Jewish expellees from Arab lands or only to Palestinian expellees? The answer seems obvious.

Ron Paul Gets 90 Seconds To Speak In CBS Debate

Congressman Ron Paul was a victim of what later transpired to be a deliberate policy on behalf of CBS News to restrict the air time of certain candidates during last night’s Republican debate, after he was afforded just 90 seconds of speaking time during the course of the event in South Carolina last night.

I can understand the political parties wanting to limit the exposure of Ron Paul but why the mass media? My conspiracy theory inclinations say they are all part of the cabal of 'they'.

Were I head of one of the major news organizations I would find Paul fascinating and a person who would create debate, a boon for the media. You want people talking. I simply can't understand.

Flash: About the only thing I use CBS for is sports. If it was a newspaper, I'd put it on a spool in the bathroom. Last night's "debate" was a rare exception.

Re Coulter: the left has historically emphasized the use of personal attacks, mud-slinging, and anarchism to justify advancement of it's dogma. The Coulter/Cain episodes are just examples. The OWS movement is another. If I were dictator, all of those protesters who felt the need to cover their faces with masks would be the first ones with targets on their chests. (I mean it; fuck em).

Steveo...Obama missed a Golden Opportunity to help overturn/change Iran a couple of years ago. Remember the "Green movement"? Where was Obama then? Having some fucking "beer summit" in the White House backyard? Almost every place in the ME that Obama has inserted his fucking nose has resulted in detriment of Western culture or dubious advancement of ME peace. Suggesting that Israel move back to the 1967 borders; encouraging the ousting of Mubarak so that the more radical Islamists can take over; supporting the Libyan rebels with the likely same result; calling out Assad in Syria with another likely anti-U.S. result. You can't be serious that Obama would support/take any...even "covert"...action against a Muslim country hostile to the U.S. The fucker's middle name is "Hussein", for God's sake !!! Where, now, is "The One" who was gonna sweet talk all of our adversaries in the ME and around the world...you know, the bullshit campaign talk that got him the Nobel Peace Prize?

Your guy is a TOTAL fucking loser !!!

HH

HH, glad to hear from you. My guy is okay. He's promoting self determination. I don't like islamist fundamentalist as much as the next guy but people do have a right to self determination. They may make a choice we don't like but they will suffer from exclusion from the world community. You have to give people time to get it right.

Supporters of BOTH parties have used personal attacks. OWS is a glorious grassroots movement. Reminds me of another movement. hehe.

Romney has no idea HH. The Republican party refuses to support the best candidate. They only support the candidate that can win. You and I know that often times doesn't equate to the same. Obama seemed the best candidate to Dems at the time in '08 which I give them credit for. Hillary would have whupped McCain's ass in a general election. Dems voted with the guy that they deemed the best. Huntsman, Johnson and Paul are miles better the field. Surprisingly they are the ones the Republican powers that be don't want. Says it all really, which is why I still can't support the party.