Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I did hear once, that Noah’s biggest problem was all the waste produced by the animals. When it got at it’s worst, the family shoveled it all overboard. Then in 1492 Columbus discoverd it!

• 2 weeks later...

Count 1 Guilty, Count 2 Guilty, Count 3 Guilty, Count 4 Guilty, ...   ... Count 32 Guilty, Count 33 Guilty, Count 34 Guilty, 

Guilty on all counts, that's every one, no prevarication, no ifs, no buts.

image.jpeg.ceb85824eb062ed5673d8c8291c9deba.jpeg

image.jpeg.ca241ae743e7c676d0389b32dd36f740.jpeg

I think that the MAGA folk that they count and worry about, consist of three kinds of MAGA voter:

1: genuine MAGA, love Trump, turn back time to the 50's where there were only white people from Confederate DNA - 15%

2: Republicans that are fed up with, the old conservative, staid and quiet and not loud ways. - 25%

3: anyone else who is dissatisfied with USA politics writ large - 10%

These three, say they're MAGA, for the nosey, annoying polls,  but could well not be.

Which make up roughly 50% of the vote and with about 10% swingers and 40% Democrats, we have the polls.

Now of course, this is all just what people say, they're going to vote. When they vote, it will be completely different.

Famously Jim Bolger in NZ, said "bugger the pollsters" on election night, when he lost after polling, showed him winning.

The genuine ones are the scary ones.

Your typical MAGA  supporter is probably someone who hates Asians, Blacks and probably anyone who isn't white, loathes liberals, loves gods and guns, believes in conspiracy theories has little faith in democracy, and is willing to resort to violence to make their point.

Many also seem to come from lower social demographics.

• Like 1

I'm no Law Expert but I'm not sure calling the Judge who is set to sentence me "The Devil" on the charges I have just been convicted is a very smart move.