Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Obama’s covert drone war in numbers: ten times more strikes than Bush

There were ten times more air strikes in the covert war on terror during President Barack Obama’s presidency than under his predecessor, George W. Bush.

Obama embraced the US drone programme, overseeing more strikes in his first year than Bush carried out during his entire presidency. A total of 563 strikes, largely by drones, targeted Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen during Obama’s two terms, compared to 57 strikes under Bush. Between 384 and 807 civilians were killed in those countries, according to reports logged by the Bureau.

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2017-01-17/obamas-covert-drone-war-in-numbers-ten-times-more-strikes-than-bush

8 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Not gonna bother to read counter narratives. The fact of the matter is both a Republican and Democratic president as well as joint chiefs were against his assassination. Trump didn't act from getting all the facts and asking advice. He acted as he has done his whole time in office. On a whim. Pure and simple. We know why, first, he wanted to distract from the impeachment. Second, his obsessive hatred of Obama and can't top Obama killing bin Laden so he's getting as big of a name as he can (even though no one in public knew who this guy was) and third, he's encouraged to do so by the Israeli government. 

Any other narrative is bullshit...sorry, it is. Pure and simple. If anything he's cost lives. 

CS

You should say that any other narrative that doesn't support your nonfactual narrative ....

If you think that President Trump does things on a whim, you are sadly being misled...

Who on the left was arguing the number of drone strikes by Trump? No one. Its a false narrative no one who opposes Trump was making. It's meant to deflect and muddy the waters. WHO Trump went after and when is in question. 

False narrative. 

2 minutes ago, cavanami said:

CS

You should say that any other narrative that doesn't support your nonfactual narrative ....

If you think that President Trump does things on a whim, you are sadly being misled...

It's a fact. His own people have confirmed this over and over. It's a waste of time (mine at least) debating a known fact. 

No worries CS, your TDS is clear and only facts and data will help you. As you plainly said, Not gonna bother to read counter narratives.

That statement says it all...since it appears you cannot admit to your TDS, you will never be able to cure it...and yes, with facts and data that you ignore...

9 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

She's a beard buddy. That photo and her on the kids is on display at the photomat. I'm telling you the Black Patriot is also the Black 40 year old Virgin. 

As per your MO...you smear what you don't agree with...you have done so to President Trump, to his wife and now this Black Patriot. Did you go to the San Diego area for the Black Patriot meet up? No, of course not as that would deflate your biased narrative.

You said this, plain and clear..." Not gonna bother to read counter narratives."

You have known me long enough where I don't operate in a vacuum. I've changed my view on a great many things. I've changed my view of Obama from 2008. Some things though haven't changed. Trump, unfortunately hasn't changed. Until I get facts to the contrary and from credible sources and not a guy making a living in his basement in his underwear with sensationalism for click views,, its an absolute truth. 

8 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

You have known me long enough where I don't operate in a vacuum. I've changed my view on a great many things. I've changed my view of Obama from 2008. Some things though haven't changed. Trump, unfortunately hasn't changed. Until I get facts to the contrary and from credible sources and not a guy making a living in his basement in his underwear with sensationalism for click views,, its an absolute truth. 

Kindly show your proof of this guy in his basement in his underwear or we will put your smear statements down as nonfactual.

17 minutes ago, cavanami said:

As per your MO...you smear what you don't agree with...you have done so to President Trump, to his wife and now this Black Patriot. Did you go to the San Diego area for the Black Patriot meet up? No, of course not as that would deflate your biased narrative.

You said this, plain and clear..." Not gonna bother to read counter narratives."

a meet up? LOLOL....really? The Black Klansman, life imitating art. Cav, stop...I'm cracking up over here. No joke. Did he do a gofundme to get there?