Nightlife becoming more mercenary?

dave32

What they quote and what one pays is two very different things. No one I know pays more than B2.5k LT.

D32' date=' even tho' your boy has been here before, he must have "schmuck" tattooed on his forehead![/quote']

Some newbie dipshit will pay the 4-5K on the belief "...I am here, I can afford it, she needs it more than I do, it makes ME feel good...I can never get a girl like that at home for this...she will give me her "A-Game fuck" if I pay more, the cheap charlies can get the "B game fuck" or they should just saty home...etc ewtc etc..." crap we have all heard before. Some dip shits will tip on top of that...

I've said it before, I'll say it again, too many clueless shit heads fuck it up for everyone else...the prices are up because guys are paying it, because they either don't know the game or they don't want to play the game...or both.

This is exactly how it is now.

Every girl I take I make it clear:

A: I'm not a tourist

B: I've lived here for xx amount of years

C: Expect a Thai price or at least lower than the quoted one.

Now that's not kee-neow because, to put it bluntly. The white man doesn't have the disposable income he once had and with the crappy exchange rate it becomes a game of supply and demand. If there's no supply of money at silly prices, the price will come down. Simple as.

I am getting some very stupid lady's who seem to think a BJ is worth 3,000 baht. And that's in a massage parlour!

I even had one girl, while staying in a remote border city, who quoted me 10,000 baht for a short time! :D

I nearly cried with laughter. Still tickles me when I think about it. No I didn't pay it and she got no tip either.

I don't know what shit they are smoking but it's damned strange the difference between now and ten years ago.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived