Nightlife becoming more mercenary?

dave32

[color:red]I remember BGs who got up and made breakfast for me before leaving.[/color] A friend had one who used to spend the night, clean his house and do his laundry before he even crawled out of bed. That was years ago though. Fat chance nowadays.

Oh my! You are bringing back bad memories.

I had one lady one night who served me the next morning several pieces of toast with peanut butter and jelly on it along with about 6-8 eggs all fucked up. Even the coffee wasn't drinkable.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Tipping" is stupid and unnecessary. But try to tell guys that...

I agree it's unnecessary, and certainly should not be expected... but if a girl surprises me by going beyond the regular fuck & suck we agreed upon, I do like to be nice in return give her a few more baht. The former does happen less and less these days.

It is inconsistent for a punter to complain about girls being more mercenary, while behaving entirely mercenary himself, and sticking to the base rate even if the girl was exceptionally nice.

I think the decline in services may be partly due to influx of inflexible punters (read Arabs and Indians) who negotiate down the rates hard, and refuse to tip no matter how nice the girl was. Leads to the "race to the bottom", when the girl knows she can give minimal service and get the same amount of money.

The whole GFE dog & pony show is due to girls knowing they might strike it lucky occasionally. If they strictly expect fixed pay, it becomes like Frankfurt or Amsterdam... 40 euro, here's your 10 min, taking the bra off is extra.

"...It is inconsistent for a punter to complain about girls being more mercenary, while behaving entirely mercenary himself, and sticking to the base rate even if the girl was exceptionally nice..."

I'll disagree. A girl either does her job well for the agreed price or she doesn't do it well for the agreed price. It is called sticking to the deal. Those who are exceptional in one or more areas get invited back or taken on side trips to Ko Samet etc...along the way they might pick up a few extra perks.

The idea of "...here is your salary, +100 for taxi + 100 for eating etc..." is just not acceptable to me. If she was really cool, I'll add breakfast to the L/T deal.

The girls don't want or can't or won't think ahead about their night with you.

They only think of whats put in front of them and that they'll get a sum of money in the morning.

God knows they ask enough questions in respect of where you stay, how long will you be here etc etc that you'd think they might say to themselves if I do a really good job here tonight, go a little bit beyond the 'call of duty' that may be asked to tag along for a few days and get maybe 3 or 4 or even more days work out of the one punter i.e. steady pay.

That way they avoid sitting around in their bars and are guaranteed a steady wage for the time they spend with you.

They never learn, or at least a lot of them don't.

Whoever said we're the mercenary ones for even having this discussion hit the nail on the head.

Taxi money? In some countries, taxi money is payment in full, and such a request is tantamount to saying, "I'm a prostitute. I suppose you didn't realize that when you brought me to your room last night." Asking for really small change for motocy is understandable though.

Personally, I don't give a fuck what the girl does the next day. She can fuck off, she can tag along with me (she'd better like day drinking in WS or QPP :drunk: ), she can stay in bed all day, she can order room service if she wants, she can invite her friends over, she can go home to change and come back or she can possibly even talk me into buying her new clothes so she doesn't have to.

I really don't give a fuck what she does, I'm on holiday. And she wouldn't be sharing my bed if I didn't find her to be pretty good company in the first place (though we all make mistakes sometimes).

Most of them have to be at work by around 7PM anyway, about the same time I'm ready to go out. Pay bar again or not? Up 2 me.

"Tipping" is stupid and unnecessary. But try to tell guys that...

I agree it's unnecessary' date=' and certainly should not be expected... but if a girl surprises me by going beyond the regular fuck & suck we agreed upon, I do like to be nice in return give her a few more baht. The former does happen less and less these days.

It is inconsistent for a punter to complain about girls being more mercenary, while behaving entirely mercenary himself, and sticking to the base rate even if the girl was exceptionally nice.

I think the decline in services may be partly due to influx of inflexible punters (read Arabs and Indians) who negotiate down the rates hard, and refuse to tip no matter how nice the girl was. Leads to the "race to the bottom", when the girl knows she can give minimal service and get the same amount of money.

The whole GFE dog & pony show is due to girls knowing they might strike it lucky occasionally. If they strictly expect fixed pay, it becomes like Frankfurt or Amsterdam... 40 euro, here's your 10 min, taking the bra off is extra.

[/quote']

Well, hey, if ya want a machine, then throw a piece of liver in the microwave, use it to have a wank, and save yerself B1.5k why don't cha?

Just IMHO. YMMV.

Cheers,

LK -- not passing judgment, but it seems to make sense from the posts I read...

Archived