Cross-eyed Thai policewoman becomes Internet sensation

Nervous God

Cross-eyed policewoman becomes Internet sensation

November 30, 2010

Cross-eyed policewomanA cross-eyed policewoman from rural Thailand, for no apparent reason, has become an Internet sensation.

Phrueksa Jantanan, whose picture was taken by the local press at a Buddhist monastery that was the center of a cannibalism ring, has been overwhelmed by the attention. Jantanan has received several offers to star in a reality series. Several men’s magazines have also offered her money for pictorials. Jantanan, who cares for her elderly parents, will use the proceeds of her fame to support them financially.

The 28 year old policewoman, who has never been kissed by a man, is now receiving marriage proposals on a daily basis. As for her eyes, Jantanan has turned down an offer from a local opthamologist to fix them. “My eyes are now my claim to fame,†Jantanan told a local reporter.

She has been a comedian for over 7 years and she is not a police woman ... she works as a volunteer for one of those body snatching outfits. Also she has played in many movies and tv series already. She talks like someone with dow syndrom. She has been kissed many many times on stage as part of the comedy show!

W

She is actually quite the celebrity already! She played in many movies does many cameos .... she is not just visually impaired. Like I said before she is close to someone with Dow syndrome. I have worked with her on a couple of occasions and had to be in the same van with her on a job in Surat Thani once. It was hell. She shouts and screams when she doesnt get it her way etc.

W

Archived