A late night/early morning plan...

Well gentlemen, when I arrive at my hotel in BKK at 1:30 or 2:00 in the morning in July, I may be feeling ragged from the flight, but there's no way I'll be able to rest.

I'm going to have to head out and look for some brown skin...

Since this Early morning snack will be me popping my Thailand cherry, I'd like to ensure that it's a good experience.

I'll be staying at Majestic Suites, and I'm not interested in bringing an LT back to the hotel that late. I'd rather hit a ST hotel with my little flower and then just head back and collapse. I've got a full day of MPs and bars ahead of me so I'll need some soild rest after the flight.

1. Do you think I should go straight to Grace coffee shop? It is in Nana Plaza right? Another suggestion?

2. I'd love to have a bare bj and then a nice little fuck (with a condom of course), but I know I'll be in freelancer territory. Is this BBBJ not a safe move?

I thought about heading to Thermae, but it's quite a bit farther up the road.

Thanks much... thaistudent

hey humble student,

I agree with you that you won't find white girls and big trucks. But you are way off base on cell phones. Based on the type of thai girl you are with, those cell phones are their versions of our penises. They are constantly using them and I find them a pain in the ass to me especially since thai women don't know when or when not to turn them off. They could use a cell phone 101 ettiquette class.

Cardinalblue

Humblestudent-

There are no guarantees for anything, you know. Better take it easy when you arrive, take in the atmosphere, go with the flow and -- most importantly -- have fun!

If you mill around in that area after 2 o'clock, whether it be Grace or outside Thermae (which BTW is a 5 min walk, tops, from Majestic) you're bound to find "brown skin". But to make it a good experience it's better to not rush things. wink.gif

Only my 2 satangs.

Straycat

Thanks Straycat, and I totally agree. I'm not going to head out and rush things... Just wanted to know what direction I should head towards!

And yes, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas...

I'm sure that's pretty common for LOS newbies!

thaistudent

As I said in another thread, skip the Grace. IMO it has become a real mess.

If you really must find company after 2am, you are better off strolling down Sukhumvit and taking your chances with a streetwalker at that hour. There are usually plenty, particularly up near the closed Thermae.

Really, though, I say cool your jets and rest up for the remainder of your visit. You can hit Annie's at noon or other places. Or, get that shopping crap out of the way and then get ready for a big evening.

I know it is tough when you are wired after a long trip, but I really think postponing the inevitable is better in this case.

Thanks Sarisin... I'll probably go out and sniff around, but I won't commit myself to finding someone at that hour.

I'll probably be more tired than I relaize keeping in my that I never travel internationally.

thaistudent

Archived