A true culture clash

Great report rovineye. Sounds like you had fun and if i ever had a son i think i would show him all the finer things in life. I just wished my father would have done the same for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again, Rovineye. Wonderful report. Your son's life is so much better off because of this trip. Great! Also, in my view (and many would argue this), the "cousin's" life also is enriched by the experience.

By the way, did you have a goon for an ex wife? Your kids are godammed big dudes!

Keep up the good work, Rovineye smile.gif

vtom,

Gf talked to cousin at Songkran. Said she was very happy about having been with my son. Still hasn't gone with anyone else yet.

Well the exwife is a goon alright, but only about 5'3". She dumped me 15 years ago when she got religion big time. I do not have such tendecies to say the least. But she gets pretty pissed when I do things with the kids she doesn't approve. Oh well. Went ape when I sent the daughter home wearing a t shirt from a restaurant called hell's kitchen. I bet she had quite an attack knowing I was taking son to LOS. But the kids are all grown so I don't have to deal with her at all anymore.

The son was really happy to get some nice suits in BKK. He had never had one that really fit before and he wears one to work evey day. He says he is going back next year just to get more suits. Yeah, right. I go back just because I like to ride in tuk-tuks.

More suits! Hehee. Your son needs to write some lines for me to use on my coworkers, for when I try to explain my reasons for continually returning to LOS. smile.gif

You didn't mention how old your son was, or at least I couldn't find it in your post. You've broken up with wife for 15 years so.......?

What a dad. The closest I came to something like that with my father was in Montego Bay and we flirted with this vendor girl and I said my dad and were brothers and she said 'I see the resemblence'. My dad liked that a lot. But nothing compared to what you and your son have.

Choc, lay off the "red bull" vitamins. the age is about the first thing he said in the post.

I would not encourage anyone to start whoring in LOS before a ripe age (late20's). just knowing me, if i had gone to LOS in my 20's, the girls would have ripped me apart. Old guys too, but i've seen many young guys in Pattaya, who were swept off their feet, went full love with a girl, had a kid, then lost all income, lost the GF and the kid as a result, and were estranged by their family after sending too many "send me money, Mom and Dad" requests. What an ugly start in your life!

nice report.

call me a cynic but I'm very very sceptical that a young stunner as you describe her could possibly be a virgin after working more than a few months in a popular gogo bar and even more sceptical still that such a girl would not have further customers after she'd finally popped her cherry

don't you question it also?

If I had not been there, and knowing my GF, I would agree. But I saw her sit for two days even refusing to go near cutomers even for a LD when asked. Shy to the extreme. This was not used as a ploy either (not a marketing tool). My GF is not a BG and I believe her also. Believe me, they took it as no big deal and discussed openly between themselves.

No sex since then? Why lie to her cousin? It isn't like she is hoping to see my son again or that they write to each other. Considering the village and family she comes from, the small salary she gets from dancing is quite a lot of money. Or at least it seems like it to her at this point in time.

Being underage during these times of relative moral appearances may have something to do with it.

I have emt her other cousin at cozy corner who is a virgin, and is willing to sell it for 6000 THB. Now that story has been going on for over a year, and altho I have never seen her LEAVE with a man, I am still sceptical. She is not a stunner and is a heavy drinker it appears.

Cousin #3 works same place (as well as occasional trips to Singapore to work the four floors of whores). She reportedly sold her virginity for 12,000 THB a few years ago. Looks are somewhere between the other two cousins. But she is a full blown lunatic.

And no, not all the cousins I met were BGs, let alone virgins or recently deflowered.

GF says "Ahl tree stoly twue. 100% shuah."

There are some young girls working in gogos, bars or clubs who are not going with customers. The older "sisters" can be very protective of them. It's not uncommon to hear that this one does not go with men, too young/new. More likely upcountry, but happens in Pattaya too.

Archived