Life as a coyote dancer

Flashermac

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in town next week...will discuss with Ned

Yes......you do that and let me know the outcome. Also give me details where I can finally make things right so I don't have to see your innuendos every chance you get. As I said before (look it up) I did the wrong thing and am now getting back up. So now that I'm up, I hope I can square away what I need to so I don't have to see any sorry ass comments anymore.

Doing so-so. Working, which is good. Bad thing is there is nobody anywhere near me that understands the life we all lead. Loner, I am here. But signing in everyday, I expect but still wince at the comments by former "friends" at my previous actions. I just wonder if I'll ever be forgiven after it's made right. FFS......even murderers are let loose at some point. Did I do that?

Yes.......not that you know about.

Course is straight and giggles happen occasionally.

16 days is a long time.......unless you're me, then it would be a blink of an eye. Get up my way again, I'll try to meet you halfway or even go to where you're at. Have car, can travel. Safe journeys........

The 16 days is flying by...get my IRS tax crap done, setting up bank accounts that pay *** some *** interest (Capital One, 1.25%, plus a quarterly 10% bonus on the interest that is paid), set up accounts for buying/selling gold/silver (since the banks pay fark all for interest), trip to Texas to see Ma and Pa on the ranch, blah-blah-blah...so busy-busy and then the crap weather rain/snow/cold to make sure that any travel is a hassle!

I am looking for a trip back this summer, July or so? Travel should not be an issue, so will try to hook up then.

Archived