Brit Woman Falls to her Death

shygye

Link

Sarah Crutchley, 30, was visiting the Ton Nga Chang falls with friends when she lost her footing and fell, plunging 91m to her death in a freak accident, according to local UK newspaper the Bournemouth Daily Echo.

“It was just horrible to watch. I think she was knocked out cold during the first fall and she wouldn't have known anything about it. She didn't stand a chance,†friend and eyewitness Chris Penny told the Daily Mail.

Ms Crutchley, from the coastal town of Bournemouth in south-west England, had begun a teaching course at Teacha Language School, in the southern city of Hat Yai, just three weeks before the accident occurred.

Grim as this is, I'd rather go like that than spend months in a hospital bed wasting away.

A relative-by-marriage recently went from 'hale and hearty' to corpse over a 4 month period and it clearly took a toll on my brother-in-law. By the end, they just wanted it to be over. One minute he's up at the bar buying a round, the next he's in hospital with half his body paralyzed - seize the day, people.

Archived