The Biergarten Soi 7? There's an App for That!

preahko

I would want an app to avoid ladyboys and starfish, especially ladyboy starfish.

I would also like an app that would display data based on a phone number that was input. Eg bargirl gives me her number and I can input in and search a database that will tell me things about her...service, price, scams, etc.

I would want an app to avoid ladyboys and starfish, especially ladyboy starfish.

I would also like an app that would display data based on a phone number that was input. Eg bargirl gives me her number and I can input in and search a database that will tell me things about her...service, price, scams, etc.

"especially ladyboy starfish"...hahaha, great stuff!!

I think the app would also call up all available online photos of the girl you were considering...

I'm talking photos from REAL pussy sites where you can see what you're going to get, naked as the day they were born, not prude sites like Thai360...thinking more Pattaya Addicts here...

...and, given recent media revelations about the evil Apple, how about a hidden GPS-tracking function that follows you with your trollop-du-jour back to the short-time hotel of your choice, and gives you feedback on quickness that they pull the canvas curtain to cover your license plate, the clarity of the mirrors mounted on the ceiling of your room, etc...hahahaha

Archived