IMF head Strauss-Kahn charged with rape of hotel maid

Flashermac

I am surprised he didn't get diplomatic immunity.

He was on personal visit to NY' date=' which is why he did not get diplomatic immunity.

I agree it sounds really weird, him coming out of the shower with only a towel on then attacking the woman and forcing her to give me a blow job.

But then, some guys are pretty unbelievable in how they behave at times.

TH

[/quote']

Raymond Davis in Pakistan was doing personal shit when he killed 2 pakis. He screamed diplomatic immunity even though he had an illegal gun and killed 2 people.

He got zero time for his efforts. Figure it out.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the head of the International Monetary Fund who was arrested in New York for alleged sexual assault, has a court hearing scheduled for Thursday morning to seek his release on bail.

A court administrator says the hearing concerns a special application on behalf of Strauss-Kahn. Citing a source, CBS 2′s Tony Aiello reported that the IMF chief [color:red]could be out of prison by Thursday by posting $1 million bail and subjecting himself to electronic monitoring while remaining in New York City.[/color]

A judge had held Strauss-Kahn without bail on Monday. He has been charged with attempted rape, sex abuse, a criminal sex act, unlawful imprisonment and forcible touching, punishable by five to 25 years in prison.

>>

Link

Archived