Chuwit dares Yingluck to disclose hubby's assets

Coss

Link

Opposition MP-elect Chuwit Kamolvisit said on Thursday he would dare the designate prime minister for a disclosure of common-law husband's wealth.

"It is a fact that Yingluck Shinawatra is living in wedlock with Anusorn Amornchat," he said.

Even though the graft law has no provision for asset declaration by a common-law spouse, Yingluck should demonstrate her good intent by acting above and beyond the legal requirements, he said.

I'm starting to enjoy this Chuwit :)

Guest HonoluluJimmy

I would like K. Chewit to reveal how many girls his companies bought inj Issan for sex slavery, how many self inflicted deaths, jailed for drugs, and lives ruined for his profit. His pic with the gringe should be of ah hot poker up his bum!

Let him walk the villages of Issan, wouldn't last a day! Into the slmmer with the bum!

Like most people, the Laos like to pick and choose "their time" in history. The Lao Kingdom of Lan Xang once included Issan. But the northern Thai kingdom of Lan Na before that had included the Shan states of Burma and western Laos. Lan Xang broke up in the 18th century, as rival princes fought over the throne. Laos ended up being divided into 3 principalities, Luang Pabang, Wiengchan and Champassak (the southeast). Issan came under Bangkok's control after the Thais defeated the Burmese.

The prince of Wiengchan tried to reclaim Issan in the 1820s, invading Thailand and his armies coming as close to Bangkok as Saraburi. The Thais got their act together and whipped the crap out of Prince Anu, who then brought in help from Vietnam. The furious King Rama III captured Prince Anu and had his capital of Wiengchan levelled (except for one temple). Anu died in captivity in Bangkok.

The Lao government has turned Prince Anu into a national hero, instead of the boob who brought destruction on them. His howdah is displayed in the National Museum of Laos (which is so amateurish that it reminds one of a high school history class project). A street in Wiengchan is named for him and there is a huge statue of him in the city. (Bizarre how the commies praise past monarchs, even though the killed the king, queen and crown prince after they took over Laos.)

When I came to LOS in the 1970s, Lao student groups were openly demanding that Issan be "returned" to Laos. Problem was that Issan doesn't want to be "returned". As a taxi driver said to me the other day, "We used to be Lao, but now we are Thai." In the 1970s a student said in class, "We have our king and they have theirs. We like it the way it is." (The PDR Laos still has a king, but now his name is Marx.)

I view it as somewhat similar to the way many Canucks seem feel about the US. Somehow they are superior simply because they aren't American. Ask a Canuck to define what a Canadian is, and he gets puzzled. "Well, first of all, we are NOT America." Then they are stuck.

With the Laos they like to point back to a time about four centuries ago, just as the Cambodians think they are superior because their ancestors once had a large kingdom 900 years ago. The Lao and Khmer both prefer to overlook what happened to them afterwards - in the Laos' case, conquest by Burma, virtual rule in the east by Vietnam, annexation by the French, and finally the civil war which was won by the Lao communist Party thanks to major support from Hanoi; in Cambodia's case, losing the entire Mekong Delta to the Viets, being dominated for several centuries by the Thais, being taken over by the French, and then their own civil war with the Khmer Rouge winning and murdering millions.

All Asians seem to think they are better than all the rest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anouvong

Guest HonoluluJimmy

almost 36K posts and still no picture of Queen at the pianio in a bow tie and ball shorts...

The topic is about the MP of MP's. If wse want to digress we go o to extrajdicial killings but the topis is about the Skin Man v Yinglucks hubby.... After the devorice it will be me...

Are you kidding me?

Archived