After Skool

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there one time with a friend and approx. 10 other guests inside. The was literally nobody with his pants button up.

Besides Star of Love, one of my favourite bars. The sleazier, the better wink.gif

Yeah that is the same manager. It sure is a fun bar, last time I was there it must have been about Easter time and I went with Long Gun who loves the place..............he was sitting at the bar with 3 girls around him and I was sitting on the couch just inside the door. It was about 01.45 and I had one girl on each side of me and one sitting astride me with my little man standing big in her hands who was trying to get me to go to the naughty boy corner. I kept telling her it was too late and there was no time, when I suddenly looked up and there were the men in brown standing at the door staring at us. Well, I have never seen the manager and the girls move so quickly in a bar to get the few customers there were outside, but in fairness to the boys in b they said nothing. Not the end to my bj that I wanted..........but TIT.

Uniformguy

>I've been to AfSc many times but never seen a BJ nor have I been offered one. On the other hand I've

>never tried to negotiate for one.

Recently, I've been discovering what's available at the diddling bars on Soi Cowboy. I went to AfterSkool for the first time just a couple of nights ago. I took two of the girls back to the "Naughty Boy Corner" where they proceeded to drop my pants/underwear to my ankles, drop their panties, and unhook their bras. As you can probably guess, there was no problem with feeling them up or fingering their pussies (it's the same in other diddling bars such as Fannys and Moonshine). I was asked whether I wanted a BJ or a HJ. I replied HJ, so I don't know how good their BJ skills are. I highly doubt that they suck you to completion, but I'm sure that everything has occured in these bars at one time or another. Afterwards, I took one of the girls to the short-time hotel on Soi Asok.

FWIW, I think Fannys has the cutest girls for diddling and they have a better attitude as well. I haven't checked out "Toy Bar" yet only because I've heard that the girls are extremely pushy for drinks there.

JGA

I always take two girls at the diddling bars and give them 500 baht to split between them. However, I'm pretty sure that you can get away with the minimum expected tip of 200 baht each.

JGA

• [color:blue]"You come in her before very mau, show everyone your cock..............you want come in my mouth?"color=blue>

Hmmm, very mau. Hard work for her....

Archived