After Skool

Here's a follow-up (follow through?):

I went to AfterSkool on Friday night. I was disappointed. I seem to have gotten ahold of the one girl in the place who was just not very enthusiastic. But I think this was simply the luck of the draw; I could see other guys around me getting MUCH better service. My girl was friendly to chat with, but just didn't seem to be very interested in much else, a half-hearted performance. Wasn't in costume, either, as she didn't dance, just dressed normally and hung around outside the entrance, following me inside. A CUTE bartender kept wandering out between serving drinks to sit with me, also, and she seemed much more conducive; she said she normally didn't bartend, but they were short-handed that night (no pun intended), and she promised to take good care of me next time. I did let the first girl take me over to the Naughty Boys' corner. I asked about BJ, but she said they couldn't do that there (indeed, I didn't see anyone else getting a BJ, but lots of serious diddling going on otherwise). A rather lukewarm wank is all I got. As mentioned, I think it was just the luck of the draw, and I plan to try it again in the future.

The night got better, though. After AfterSkool I headed over to Thermae's, because thanks to my Deaf Girl thread, memories of my deaf cutie would not go away. Alas, no deaf girls when I was in there, but I DID hook up with a little cutie who said she was a BG at Tequila Reef beer bar. She said that was up the soi from NEP; I think I've heard of it, but not been there. A SHORT girl, lots of fun in the sack. We went to Penthouse ST Hotel; I didn't think to ask the nong there about those alleged holes in the wall. smile.gif We left together in a cab, about 2:00 AM, I dropped her off at the Grace, so she could troll for some more customers, and I went back to Thermae's, even though I knew it would be closed. I always like checking out the sidewalk action there at closing time.

I hung out at the sidewalk-table area in front of Clinton Plaza. You can order beer and other alcohol, and it's funny, but because it's after curfew or whatever you call it, they wrap the bottle in newspaper! Whether it's a small bottle or a large one, there's no fucking mistaking that this is the neck of a beer bottle sticking out of this newspaper! One farang was sitting by himself with a small Heineken; I knew the brand because the entire newspaper had shredded off onto the table! This did not seem to worry the proprieter, and I can only assume that these are magic tables and/or newspapers: The mere presence of the paper on the table must render the bottle invisible to Bangkok's finest. A few East European hookers there, as well. Had a nice conversation with another girl (Thai), then wandered off down Sukhumvit.

Somewhere around Robinson's, I ended up picking up a streetwalker and took HER to Playboy ST Hotel. That was, I think, a waste of time; my overall impression seemed to be favorable, but I was pretty blitzed by then, and exact details escape me. When we left Playboy, it was daylight already, Saturday morning. She ran into a friend of hers in the parking lot who had just finished with HER customer, so I said good-bye and took off.

I think that will hold me until next month. smile.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God damn, SS, you da man!

STs in the Penthouse AND the Playboy the same night! You deserve some sort of award for that. smile.gif

Also, enjoyed your comments about AfterSkool and the magic beer bottles in front of Thermae. That area certainly does come to life after 2am.

Thanks for the great report!

Archived