Dungeons Of Dredmor

khunsanuk

Hi,

For those of you who remember and enjoyed the brutal dungeon crawler game called Rogue, you might want to check out Dungeons of Dredmor. It's very similar, although with much nicer graphics, plenty of humor and some other additions (skills, sidequests, crafting, etc).

It is still brutal though. One of my games last night lasted about 30 seconds :)

Sanuk!

Hi,

For those of you who remember and enjoyed the brutal dungeon crawler game called Rogue, you might want to check out Dungeons of Dredmor. It's very similar, although with much nicer graphics, plenty of humor and some other additions (skills, sidequests, crafting, etc).

It is still brutal though. One of my games last night lasted about 30 seconds :)

Sanuk!

This seems to be very similar to a game that was distributed with Red Hat Linux a couple of years back. I think it's name was Falcon or something like that. It was basically graphical interface to NetHack. For us that played rouge in the eighties on BSD unix systems the ASCII interface is the rule. If you are into these kind of games you might want to look att ADOM by Tomas Biskup who is now developing the JADE game. The ADOM game is enormous and you kan spend any amount of time playing it.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived