Phuket To Roi Et

sayjann

thinking(only thinking)of taking a lady from phuket to her home in roi et.

been trawling the web for a couple of days and no real good info as yet.

i would prefer to fly if i can,would that require a change of plane in bkk?.

but the problem is that my window of oppurtunity are very slim,between dec 27-dec 31 and i know it would be very hard to find anything at this late date.

any ideas of airline companies which fly this route and rough prices so that i can have a look?.

i could look into buses but i don't think that's really my style.

i remember the bus ride from nong khai-bkk many years ago and i don't really want to experience that sort of journey again.

thanx for any help.... :up:

I'd say forget it.

Fly to Udon, stay a night or two with her there, enjoy that city - and you go back to Phuket and she can take a bus 2 hours to Roi Et.

If she is a typical girl, she won't have much for you to do in her village - even if she is from the city.

That is about as up-country as you want to handle.

I'd say forget it.

Fly to Udon, stay a night or two with her there, enjoy that city - and you go back to Phuket and she can take a bus 2 hours to Roi Et.

If she is a typical girl, she won't have much for you to do in her village - even if she is from the city.

That is about as up-country as you want to handle.

was only a thought and i know no time to plan things.

i would want to go with her to her village(10 mins drive from roi et)and stay a couple of nights.

i had a great time all those years ago near nong khai,yes nothing for me to do but i was warmly greeted by family and friends and i remember the time with fondness.

i enjoyed going out for a few hours and trying to work in the rice fields,that was fun.....

i can easily sit around for hours doing nothing or just walking around and getting a feel for the place.

just a thought to get away from the madding crowd and see a different place and lifestyle.

maybe another time and place.

Archived