Best Friend and Siren Beer Bars in Pattaya

Belem

I had a great time there a couple of nights in a row last summer.

Midget boxing is especially recommended! And one night a drunken euro guy insisted on being referee. Guys pants kept slipping down and in back-pedaling out of boxers' way he fell right on his fat ass. Hilarious!!

I had so much fun, I actually rang the bell at one of the little ringside beer bars!! Big Kev the big spender!! I was happy to buy round for the three or four other guys there and the crew of half dozen Thai sweeties! smile.gifsmile.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The Best Friend and Siren Beer Bar complexes are also favorite stomping grounds for the US Navy when the fleet is in Pattaya. "

Belem,

And I suppose in your mind that is a reason to avoid them?

Last year, I actually got a good bit of amusement out of watching the navy kids have good time (notCobra Gold, believe it was the USS Enterprise, but could wrong, what is that other aircraft carries, one name for the old senator?). It was pretty funny watching some trying to build up the nerve to bar fine. I bought several beers in thanks for their service and to welcome them to Thailand. Actually got my Brit buddy to pitch in.

You started this thread as a bash against these BB, hasn't quite gone like you thought, has it?

TH

If you want to avoid the US Navy when they are in Pattaya, go to Soi Buakow and Naklua and stay away from Soi 7, Soi 8, Soi Pattayaland 1, Soi Pattayaland 2, beach road, and especially Walking street. Chok dee khrup.

It must have been the Stennis then, huh? Knew it was an old senator (actualy I have a nephew on the Vinson).

I would like to add, that I appreciate them defending my interest in Asia, even if others do not. I have a nightmare of 10 years from now, when Belem and others are complaining about the PRC navy being in Pattaya and how all the stunners are taken...

TH

I spent the weekend in Jomtien, but never made up Beach Rd to Best Friend. We did make a quick tour of a couple of go-go's Sat night. Happy was packed, 50% topless, lesbian show, full nudity show. Super baby was 50% topless, shit show, shit attitude, not very crowded. Emergency no topless, generally sucked. Classroom, no topless, crowded, as usual best music.

All beer was less then 100 baht.

As far as US service men, not really noticeable, but was they were around.

TH

You missed the operative words "10 years from now". My point is, if people do not like the US Navy showing the flag (see Belem's post on taxpayer waste), then they will surely not like the PRC flag showing in the future, which will happen if we are not careful.

TH

Archived