Getting Old

sayjann

i'm 51 and in good health(i can walk,talk,drive,have sex,not dribble when i see a pretty lady) but i worry.

the last 3 days i have received letters from 2 companies.

there is a company in the UK(don't know if anywhere else)which offers holidays for people over a certain age,all assistence provided for the less able to have a good time... :shakehead ,i don't think so...

then i get catalogues asking if i need a stairlift/special equipment in the bathroom to aid my daily progress?.

but i must admit the motorised scooter looks fun.... :biggrin:

then i get phonecalls from my local services asking if if i need/want someone to visit me and help me dress/have a bath/feed me etc.............i am totally PISSED OFF.

i AM not that helpless yet........... :banghead:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last service you mentioned may be worthwhile depending on who they send. :hubbahubba:

you of course are quite right.

but when i get to that stage of life i won't give a damn.

i'll be sitting in front of the tv(probably switched off)and thinking i'm laughing at a comedy show i saw decades ago.

but i just get pissed off that because i'm over 50 i am thought of as decrepit and falling apart so much that i need help..... :banghead:

then i get phonecalls from my local services asking if if i need/want someone to visit me and help me dress/have a bath/feed me etc.............i am totally PISSED OFF.

The next time you get this phone call tell them exactly what type of woman you want - nationality, big tits, no kids, 25 years old, good in bed etc etc

Bet you never get that phone call again.

Move to Thailand, no one gives a rats arse how old you are.

I disagree - the girls might work very hard to give that impression, but if BKK is any guide, Thais are just as obsessed with youth and beauty as the rest of the world, possibly more so. Might be different when you get away from the city, but I doubt it - they know that the way to man's heart is through his underwear.

Archived